Friendlies - what have we found out?

That we've got no divine right to finish top 4 and that losing Tevez may have greater consequences than discussed in the hazey days of signing players we pretended to know all about (but admittedly look promising).
Fingers crossed as usual

With high defensive line playing, Hart's poor vision of the game exposed massively. Keepers like Neuer, Cech, De Gea, or Valdes would be very comfortable come out to play as last sweeper from time to time if needed, but Hart just couldn't because he has no vision in this side of play at all.(but still hope he can be improved though.)

We've learnt that pre-season games are just exactly that. No points at stake, and ultimately the result is irrelevant including the 5 goals scored against AC Milan in the first 35 minutes.

Hopefully our weaknesses are there for everyone to see and that they will be worked on during future training sessions.

I just want the season to start now and can't wait.

GaudinoMotors said:
That we've got no divine right to finish top 4 and that losing Tevez may have greater consequences than discussed in the hazey days of signing players we pretended to know all about (but admittedly look promising).
Fingers crossed as usual

People, relax. There is no need to panic. I actually believe that this is a good thing that we've lost today. IMO we have learned that against stronger sides both Yaya and Fernandinho must play closer to the defenders rather than forwards. What's more, with our defence playing high, Lescott seems to be too slow so a new CB would be appreciated. Obviously besides that Dzeko,Clichy,Hart,Nasri were not good enough today but it doesn't mean they are not good enough overall. That was only a friendly game so I really think that we will do much better against Newcastle.

Mentioned it on another thread the other day, we have to be patient

It took MP a season in Malaga to get his philosophy over and get it right, I know this isn't Malaga but the whole squad is work in progress

It'll come, it'll come..........

Danamy said:

It took MP a season in Malaga to get his philosophy over and get it right, I know this isn't Malaga but the whole squad is work in progress

What is Pellegrini's philosophy?

BobKowalski said:
Danamy said:

What is Pellegrini's philosophy?

A little different from Mancini's, shall we say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.