Fulham at home our recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

mansour's tow ropes said:
Damocles said:
fucking do me a favour, kolarov is fucking awful.

clichy is better than kolarov, end of, regardless of whether mancini wants a FB or a WB

Well, that stats don't bear this out. Kolarov is better taking the ball off of people, Clichy is better at blocking the crosses and getting forward/carrying the ball.

And lose the aggression. I'll be modding the matchday thread today and I swear that none of this psycho-bullshit will come into it.

so swearing is now banned? #agenda

Damocles loves his power trips makes him feel all important

Re: City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

pauljv92 said:
Daz_Blue said:
Is the bench

PANTILLIMON, ZABBA, CLICHY, DEJONG, PIZZARO, MILNER, RAZZAK ?

Well, now we know in which areas we are obviously lacking.

Mario missing due to suspension and Tevez awol are our missing forwards, not a great deal we can do about it.

Kolarov must have it in his contract he has to play a certain number of games because it baffles me how everyone in the world can see he is not good enough besides the manager.

Benarbia said:
Damocles said:
Well, that stats don't bear this out. Kolarov is better taking the ball off of people, Clichy is better at blocking the crosses and getting forward/carrying the ball.

And lose the aggression. I'll be modding the matchday thread today and I swear that none of this psycho-bullshit will come into it.

Ric's rules, not mine. Why don't you go and have a pop at him about it instead?

we need change ffs, things aint exactly been going well, robbie has to admit its going pete tong and do sumit about it, its a mega attacking line up, give him some credit for trying sumit different, although not 2 happy bout savic, but hopefully vinny been having a quiet word

I don't think we will play Barry on his own in the middle, don't think Bobby would play like that.. Nasri to play Milner's role.

Richards -----Savic ------Lescott-----Kolarov

----------Barry---------Nasri----------------

Johnson---------Aguero-----------Silva------

----------Dzeko-----------------------------

With Nasri attacking from deep, like Yaya; Silva and Aguero given free roles, Johnson stick to the left....

Benarbia said:
Damocles said:

In a world of free speech the bluemoon forum is the only exception.
Modded to death pal!

SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
interpol said:
Clichy rested yet again for Kolarov.

#hitsheadonwall

I don't understand this to be honest. Kolarov is the better full back whilst Clichy is the better wing back. Who have Fulham got down the right wing to worry us enough to put Kolarov in?
I think Clichy a better defender and attacker than Kolarov

Dont think everyone will agree with your definition of a better attacker then mate. I think Kolarov is a much more direct attacker and would go better with Dzeko's style of play. You need direct accurate crosses into the box.

City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

Damocles said:
Benarbia said:

Ric's rules, not mine. Why don't you go and have a pop at him about it instead?

Surely the match thread should be the only place people can vent

If any of you are unhappy with it, please feel free to take it to PM (with Ric) and discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.