Fulham at home our recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

Pride_In_Battle said:
LittleStan said:
Damocles said:
Fancy Savic for a good performance today

me too, on the whole I rate him and think he has had some terrible luck.

He's made a couple of mistakes that have led to goals, and now he's being harangued out of the club by a few idiots! The guy is 20 FFS!

i don't care about his age, if he is shit and costing us points, he should be starting.

and hes 21

pauljv92 said:
SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
I don't understand this to be honest. Kolarov is the better full back whilst Clichy is the better wing back. Who have Fulham got down the right wing to worry us enough to put Kolarov in?
I think Clichy a better defender and attacker than Kolarov

Dont think everyone will agree with your definition of a better attacker then mate. I think Kolarov is a much more direct attacker and would go better with Dzeko's style of play. You need direct accurate crosses into the box.
Fair enough, it's all about opinions. I hope he does the business

Damocles said:
If any of you are unhappy with it, please feel free to take it to PM and discuss it.

Why? Can't we have a discussion on a forum? Isnt that what it's for?

Lol! Just saying ;)

doomuk said:
Benarbia said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
so swearing is now banned? #agenda

Damocles loves his power trips makes him feel all important

In a world of free speech the bluemoon forum is the only exception.
Modded to death pal!

You lads have become as bad as the Rags surrounding whichever poor sod is referring their match that day.

ffs ppl its a match thread not a mod v poster thread ffs, do ya job mod and clean it up ffs

City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

Ffiw I think kolorov is an abysmal defender he often goes missing loosing his man and I worry every game he plays

I was looking forward to watching this game, got home from work, got changed got my beer out turned on the free ESPN to find fucking Savic the nightmare is playing. I am now going to spend the next 90 minutes waiting for his game changing mistake

Am looking forward to a well balanced thought out complimentary kneejerk matchday thread..

Gonna be gud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.