Fulham at home our recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

doomuk said:
In a world of free speech the bluemoon forum is the only exception.
Modded to death pal!

No one forces you to come here. There are other City forums on the net, if you don't like the rules here, go somewhere else.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I was looking forward to watching this game, got home from work, got changed got my beer out turned on the free ESPN to find fucking Savic the nightmare is playing. I am now going to spend the next 90 minutes waiting for his game changing mistake
could be worse? oh there again maybe not,lolol

welsh_andy said:
ffs ppl its a match thread not a mod v poster thread ffs, do ya job mod and clean it up ffs
at least having a pop at the mods helps hide the fact that we could be about to get beaten at home by fulham

not being funny but can the mods piss off, you just causing agro, just ignore and take it to pm, its a match thread ffs, thx

Ntini77 said:
Kolarov only looks any good when we're not tightly pressed. His lack of a right foot kills momentum in a lot of situations.

For every game he is good its the 6 after that worry me. He will probably play well but it doiesnt matter if we play amazing because we have Mancini has comitted defensive suicide today

stony said:
doomuk said:
In a world of free speech the bluemoon forum is the only exception.
Modded to death pal!

No one forces you to come here. There are other City forums on the net, if you don't like the rules here, go somewhere else.
Page 2, Paragraph 6 of the mod handbook

welsh_andy said:
not being funny but can the mods piss off, you just causing agro, just ignore and take it to pm, its a match thread ffs, thx

Fucking hell mate they are City fans to. They take the hassle on of this place to make it a better forum and everyone hassles them

Kolarov will be up against duff, so pace won't be an issue, but Duff coming onto his left inside will be.

Barry on his own in the middle with Dembele moving between the lines will be a problem imo.

hope we just nail it and stuff them, feel we're a little too top heavy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.