Fulham at home our recent record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City Vs Fulham Pre Game Discussion thread

SWP's back said:
stony said:
doomuk said:
In a world of free speech the bluemoon forum is the only exception.
Modded to death pal!

No one forces you to come here. There are other City forums on the net, if you don't like the rules here, go somewhere else.
Page 2, Paragraph 6 of the mod handbook

Why aren't you at the game?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
welsh_andy said:
not being funny but can the mods piss off, you just causing agro, just ignore and take it to pm, its a match thread ffs, thx

Fucking hell mate they are City fans to. They take the hassle on of this place to make it a better forum and everyone hassles them

of coarse they are, but its a match thread dun wana be talking rules and regs in a match thread, we got enuff to thing about with savic playing as it is,lolol

You lot are quite depressing this morning, must be the fact that Kompany is out.

Looking forward to seeing Pizarro in the second half

welsh_andy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
welsh_andy said:
not being funny but can the mods piss off, you just causing agro, just ignore and take it to pm, its a match thread ffs, thx

Fucking hell mate they are City fans to. They take the hassle on of this place to make it a better forum and everyone hassles them

of coarse they are, but its a match thread dun wana be talking rules and regs in a match thread, we got enuff to thing about with savic playing as it is,lolol

Well i was planning on downing a bottle of vodka and hiding in the cupboard so i dont have to watch it

This is a must win game and to leave out Clichy, Milner and Zabaletta is worrying. These three have never let us down.....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
stony said:
No one forces you to come here. There are other City forums on the net, if you don't like the rules here, go somewhere else.

My Dad couldn't make it to the game due to the weather so gave our SCs to my neighbour and his lad gratis as I didn't fancy going on my own and the little lads face was a picture. It's nice to nice.

With fullbacks bombing forward, I reckon it will be quite similar to a 3-5-2:

---------------------Hart-------------------------
----------- Lescott ------ Savic ----------------
---------------------Barry -----------------------
Richards --- AJ --- Nasri --- Silva --- Kolarov
-------------------- Aguero ----------------------
-------------------- Dzeko -----------------------

Risky tactics at first glance imo, but overwhelming them in the midfield could really pay off, especially if they park the bus.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
welsh_andy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Well i was planning on downing a bottle of vodka and hiding in the cupboard so i dont have to watch it
beat u to it, beers gone on vodka fresh from freezer now, only issue i be seeing 2 x savic, omfg pass me a straight jacket im losing it,lol

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:

My Dad couldn't make it to the game due to the weather so gave our SCs to my neighbour and his lad gratis as I didn't fancy going on my own and the little lads face was a picture. It's nice to nice.

Quality mate, nice thing to do. Probably made the lads year with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.