Fulham (H) - FA Cup Round 4 Post-Match Thread

4-0 easy win and there are, unbelievably, some people on here tugging one off longing for the days of Mancini.

It's been over 5 years since his sacking, time to put away your Mancini duvet covers and get over it.
He was a great manager for us at the time......a lot of us really liked him.

That sarcasm to fellow blues stinks

Well I, for one, am also a part-Spaniard living in a million pound flat in the middle of a city coaching a great Manchester City side*, with a beautiful missus, and a keen sense of style...

So he’s not on a different planet to me. ;-)

*on FM
Good for you mate.You posh bastard. ;) Are you related to gordondaviesmoustache ??

Some real miserable twats on here. Who gives a fuck what a snide Liverpool/United reporter ask Pep or think of our support, I certainly don't give a toss.

Here's the next time a dipper or rag slags our support show them you fingers and tell them to do one.
Is the correct answer.I honestly wasn`t aware that you could win a trophy for "Best Attendances".When did that start ?

i just got home from that game
we were relocated to 117 near the back,quite a decent view except when the ball goes over the half way line,no idea to what is happening up field though either half
but our support?
it was just dire,a few around me all from up in level 3 trying to get summert going
whats happened to us ?
is it normally that quiet on level 1 ?
it was simply shocking ,and we won easilly too

Never going to get a cracking atmosphere for an early Sunday kick off, against a club not known for its away support when the games Is pretty much over within 10 mins.

Interviewer asks the question - "Pep, you know how we like to bang on about this ground not being full, so with that in mind and in view of your comments about there being too many (irrelevant) matches each season, considering that this was an early game on a Sunday in an early round of the cup, which was also screened live on terrestrial TV and that the opposition didn't bring a lot of away fans to fill their allocation, are you surprised that the attendance was quite low?"
Pep answers - "No, I have no idea why it was so low"

BUT I WILL ADD THAT....

"If you come to a more important game later this week, I bet you won't be able to ask me that particular stupid question then, so you've not got many days to come up with a different stupid question for then. OK? Interview done? Can I go and talk to my players now to tell them how well they've done?"
Never heard them ask any other manager about an attendance , just more shit thrown at City , it’s very tiresome, just ban them but no we’ve been down this road before, we can’t complain when we allow the press to do & say what they want even in our own house .

Moving the BBC up here was a bad move for City. The whole organisation will be full of Esssex rags and Dippers. If I could opt to it pay a license fee and not receive their broadcasts I would. The threads on the BBC football page are poison too 40k against Fulham before pay day is magnificent.

guardiolaorchestrating.gif
I think the problem is he wants the fans to be as intense as him for every single game and due to a lot of factors that is not going to be the case
Bobby just tuned in and let us get carried along with him,the manager that cracked the back of the rags is always going to have a special place in our hearts

Ultimately I think he's always thought he's better than the club. Comes across in many things he says.

Brilliant manager and still seems a very decent guy but you're right - won't be able to evoke the same kind of emotion someone like Mancini did/can. It was a criticism of his at Bayern too IIRC.

This is utter rubbish. Mancini fought with everyone & I can’t remember anything he did with or for the fans. Pep has always connected with the fans & knows how they feel when he sums up a match. He DOES , however get pissed off with journalists.

whilst I know some City fans have problems or can’t afford to go to watch anymore, I have to agree with Pep & ask why most of those posting on the match day thread weren’t at the game. It was cheap tickets today.

Also - I do wonder if all those with negative posts on here about Pep actually go to support our team. They certainly might have an idea of how much Pep cares - if they could see him all match.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.