Fulham (H) - FA Cup Round 4 Post-Match Thread

Pep hasn't really connected with the city fans , that's my opinion anyway. Not the first time he's had a dig at our support and it needs to stop.
guardiolaorchestrating.gif

Did Pep really get asked about the attendance and by whom?

Do you think he was asked at Barca by the press, their stadium is always half empty for domestic cup games.

that he may be taking the piss but I just think sometimes our press wont get sarcasm it feds the scum press who like to knock us fans . To us fans I have bought 2 tickets for the utd game on Wednesday and 2 for the RM game (both with a stayover and lost of earnings) this month cost me the best part of 250 quid out of a wage packet from before xmas. Perhaps I jumped abit to soon when I read Peps comments, but when you are broke and struggling to find the money to attend it doesn't take much to piss me of !!
I feel your pain mate.Seriously ! I didn`t go today for the same reason it literally costs too much to go to every home game and theres always the possibility that we may need more pennies after Wednesday night for our annual trip to Wembley.
People have to prioritise, even if it means missing a game or two,especially those people with a family to look after.

You come tops in the most "Ridiculous Post of The Day" !!!
I claim you are David Conn and want my £5.00.

Sorry, the volume must have been down on my TV today and i must remember to take out the sound proof ear plugs for league games.

i just got home from that game
we were relocated to 117 near the back,quite a decent view except when the ball goes over the half way line,no idea to what is happening up field though either half
but our support?
it was just dire,a few around me all from up in level 3 trying to get summert going
whats happened to us ?
is it normally that quiet on level 1 ?
it was simply shocking ,and we won easilly too

I agree. I think Mancini understood is much more and there was more love from the city fans for him.

I get the impression that he thinks he’s better then us. Just my view though

He does, the constant putting down of the club and fans compared to others is grating.

It's a shame but in the long run doesn't mean anything if he continues to bring success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.