Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Could have been 2-0 inside 15 minutes with a couple of chances dragged slightly wide and while we didn’t play ‘well’ we more than deserved 3 points, yes they had chances but so did we.

Problem is we’re wide open again on the counter, however anyone thinking we’re out of it obviously hasn’t seen us got the past 8 years or so.

We don’t clink until Xmas.

Liverpool has played absolutely nobody. They are about to enter the gauntlet.
Yep, and having just looked at their fixtures, their 10 games in league and cups in 41 days from 20th October are: -

Home: Chelsea, Brighton, Villa, Real Madrid
Away: Leipzig, Arsenal, Brighton (cup), Leverkusen, Southampton and then City

We just needed to keep hanging in there.

Fulham looked really good and we could quite easily of lost that. We didn’t though which bodes well as I think we can improve a lot. Really tough without Kev and rodders but we will need to get over that.

Totally lost control of the game for 15-20 mins of the second half which is very unlike us.

But like someone posted the other week I thought we’d have had a worse start because of fatigue so the fact we are grinding out points is great.

Nice goals too

I like Jack. I want Jack to be a success. But it's not looking good for Jack once again.

Ineffective.

But wasted out wide on the left.(attacking the South stand)

Missed today's match & purposely didn't keep up with the score as I didn't want it to effect my day. Just seen the highlights, & albeit they can tell a different story, it seems Fulham had enough clear cut chances to win comfortably.

I'll watch it back on the OS later, so I can get a clearer picture. Regardless, three points at home, is three points. I'll take them however they come considering the disruption to our squad & season so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.