Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Everyone put in a shift today, the desire to win was clearly evident, Not only did Fulham have a game plan not to over commit and get under our skin at every opportunity, I think also the ref & his officials were piss poor which didn't help the game to be played in our usual fluid manor. The sending off was probably correct,but from there on the ref was awful, the penalty (Fulham's) took over three mins to be taken plus their celebration and the trainer was on the field twice in the first half.

Just on the bus on my way home, the referee was a cnut of the highest order.

Why he didn't book the Fulham goalkeeper for time wasting was a fkin joke.

Gave us fcuk all all game..

10 men for 70+ minutes and we had to do it against 12 men..

Massive 3 points which will make a huge difference when the season draws to a close..!

I love Bernardo and he absolutely didn’t piss me off. The ref was an absolute **** and let them away with murder. They time wasted from minute 1 and he did fuck all about it. Cancelo shouldn’t have been sent off, Perraira and Reed should. Well done for caring about injustice Bernardo
Bernardo was an 11/10 today. The passion, the quality. Never leave. Please.

Massive 3 points which will make a huge difference when the season draws to a close..!
The referee was on the same bus home as you?

You think Liverpool or united playing at home the referee or VAR give's Fulham a pen and send off a player,
OK KDB pen looked soft but any contact and modern day players go down, so no blame on KDB winning the pen

the referee controlled the game today ? Some of the fouls could have been deemed red, the one on rodri was so late and dangerous. Right down the back of the leg, it's late and should have been red, also all the city players wanted a pen for holding and pulling the shirt of Silva from a corner but again just waved away,

look, we won, and the late pen and the 3 points cover their arse because I think city and pep would have blown their top after the game and that's why pep had the players go around the ground to make a point that they can not beat us fairly
The rodri one was weird because a few weeks ago I was watching a game, can't remember who, may have been wolves, but it was almost a carbon copy tackle down the calf/achiles and the ref gave an initial yellow buy var got involved and the ref was sent to the monitor and the player was then sent off. Would be nice if we had some consistency with var. That's all we ask I think

13 not 12 mate, you’re forgetting VAR

The rodri one was weird because a few weeks ago I was watching a game, can't remember who, may have been wolves, but it was almost a carbon copy tackle down the calf/achiles and the ref gave an initial yellow buy var got involved and the ref was sent to the monitor and the player was then sent off. Would be nice if we had some consistency with var. That's all we ask I think
It’s inconsistent for a reason

The referee was on the same bus home as you?

To be fair, the driver seems to have a bit of a clue as to what's going on around him and which direction he's going..!

Hopefully I'll be home in 20 minutes which spookily is the same amount of time that the t*at of a referee allowed the Fulham goalkeeper to waste tonight..

You think Liverpool or united playing at home the referee or VAR give's Fulham a pen and send off a player,
OK KDB pen looked soft but any contact and modern day players go down, so no blame on KDB winning the pen

the referee controlled the game today ? Some of the fouls could have been deemed red, the one on rodri was so late and dangerous. Right down the back of the leg, it's late and should have been red, also all the city players wanted a pen for holding and pulling the shirt of Silva from a corner but again just waved away,

look, we won, and the late pen and the 3 points cover their arse because I think city and pep would have blown their top after the game and that's why pep had the players go around the ground to make a point that they can not beat us fairly
Jack Grealish was fouled half a dozen times when he was on.

It was an honour to be there today. The match didn't have absolutely everything because Fulham rarely threatened, but, as a spectacle and entertainment, and with that atmosphere - right up to the 95th minute - it was fantastic to be there.
I thought everyone of the 10 and the subs played superbly. The attitude was top-drawer, and when The Man came up for the penalty, I was nervous about watching it, but realised; it's Haaland - he won't miss it! And he didn't!!
It was joyous. The first goal was Agueroesque, and the game ended with tension similar to the Aguero moment.
What a time to be a blue!! And what a reception the lads got on that spontaneous lap of honour. Haaland and Pep's post match celebrations were also a joy to behold.
Happy days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.