Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Fuck me, do people actually watch the game anymore, ot do they just sit there on their videos/cameras?

Bloke in orange hat even has time to get the picture in.
It
Fuck me, do people actually watch the game anymore, ot do they just sit there on their videos/cameras?

was a penalty to be fair. Pretty standard

You've got to make sure you get your "content" so your audience is happy. Got to try and get the pic or vid that goes viral.

We're fucked, aren't we?

Was feeling a bit down overnight for some reason,perhaps the dark nights creeping in suddenly this last week,however rallied myself to get to the Etihad and thoroughly enjoyed the match,City do really lift your spirits so many times.Great atmosphere,some Fulham boys in level 3 rushing over to celebrate when Haalands header was disallowed looked rather sheepish when he scored the penalTy,one had the audacity to shout over“we will race you back to London” wrong club mate.
Like my old Boss said, keep smiling, then when you can’t, let’s have a chat.

Today was that chat ;-)

aye, the first player that really sparked me up was waggy, being a manchester lad from openshaw, not far from me in clayton, always loved a winger since, i'll graciously accept your apology for thinking i was some sort of upstart whippersnapper

Those were the days - I remember when I used to walk home from QEHS on Alkrington we would walk past Kiddo's house on Kirkway - he had an orange Capri if I remember with a brown vinyl roof. He lived in a 3 bed semi with a bay window - not dissimilar to what I live in today. Those days footballers came from us and lived among us didn't they?

I'm pretty sure it was a penalty. Cancelo just barged into the bloke. As for a sending off .. that was bollocks. Yellow at worst.
Their bloke Tete should have been booked much earlier and sent off later for persistent fouling.
Dreadful referee today. Dreadful.
If you foul a forward in the box about to shoot without going for the ball, you’ll give away a penalty and get yourself sent off every single time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.