Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Fg0eUWKXkAMQmA0
Well done to the three little lads in the bottom right of that picture.

The rest of you hang your heads in shame… PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONES AWAY AND LIVE IN THE MONENT!

Pathetic!

A tad concerned about several players looking absolutely fooked at this moment in time, Erling was blowing like mad at the end and he'd only played 25 minutes, Phil was the same.
This world cup is going to be a disaster for us after Christmas
Bloody hell Fordy. You don’t half remind me of someone! Cheer up. We won….. again!!! FE67157C-6A98-4F82-8116-26B6A5B4EFD5.jpeg

Well done to the three little lads in the bottom right of that picture.

The rest of you hang your heads in shame… PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONES AWAY AND LIVE IN THE MONENT!

Pathetic!

I've seen that picture and thought the same. However, I think the fact that it was a penalty didn't help. Everyone had their phones out filming the pen. If it was an open play goal in the last minute I don't think there would have been a phone in site

so you are in your 70's ?

I started in 65 - Dad started to take me because of the upcoming Home WC and he wanted me to get into it
I first went in March 66, and my Dad took me for exactly the same reason.
It also helped that City were on the up, after about a decade of being crap (after the 1956 FA Cup Final).
And he eventually took me to one of the group stage games at Old Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.