Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

Guy in the orange hat is having it

Edit: he maybe has his phone in hand post-snap ...
One woman is watching Haaland through her fella’s phone when he’s right in front of her live in the flesh!

Just like the good old bad old days.......struggling to get a result @ home!

Fantastic to see Bernardo & Kev, go literally berserk when penalty went in.

And Bernardo kicking ball back to ballboy to waste time too.......nice touch

Shoutout to Rodri too, thought like Bernie & Kev, immense all over the pitch

Those were the days - I remember when I used to walk home from QEHS on Alkrington we would walk past Kiddo's house on Kirkway - he had an orange Capri if I remember with a brown vinyl roof. He lived in a 3 bed semi with a bay window - not dissimilar to what I live in today. Those days footballers came from us and lived among us didn't they?
You are a JCL.
When I was at school there, it was QUEGS ( I passed my 11+ in 1967).
Btw Kiddo's house was a detached house,squeezed in between all the semis on Kirkway.
We used to hero worship outside the house when we were pissed up on our way home from drinking in Middleton.
5 years earlier we used to see Kiddo playing golf on North Manchester golf course when he played for United.
We used to shout abuse at him, obviously from the safety of our school playing fields ,just behind the sports hall.

Just like the good old bad old days.......struggling to get a result @ home!

Fantastic to see Bernardo & Kev, go literally berserk when penalty went in.

And Bernardo kicking ball back to ballboy to waste time too.......nice touch

Shoutout to Rodri too, thought like Bernie & Kev, immense all over the pitch
I though Gundo was immense today too. Cancello apart, they were all superb, for me.

Have you ever seen a defender sent off for such an incident….must admit I’m struggling

The sending off is a consequence of deciding if its a foul. It’s nothing to do with the ferocity of the foul, it’s just he’s the last man.

Once the Ref decides it’s a foul, and denial of a goal scoring opportunity, the rest is by the book.

Listen to Pep’s post match interview, he goes in to detail about defenders needing to understand the potential consequences of their actions.

To paraphrase, Pep said, “let him through, Eddy could save, he could miss, but the team would have 11 players for 65 minutes to score more goals”. He then reels off all the names of our defenders who don’t make those sort of mistakes (hint : the list doesn’t include Cancello)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.