Fulham (H) | PL | Post-Match

You are a JCL.
When I was at school there, it was QUEGS ( I passed my 11+ in 1967).
Btw Kiddo's house was a detached house,squeezed in between all the semis on Kirkway.
We used to hero worship outside the house when we were pissed up on our way home from drinking in Middleton.
5 years earlier we used to see Kiddo playing golf on North Manchester golf course when he played for United.
We used to shout abuse at him, obviously from the safety of our school playing fields ,just behind the sports hall.

Really - always knew it as QEHS I am sure - a school they got rid of bloody quick to make way for housing eh?

Was it? My memory says semi but yeah if it was semis either side I can see where my old memory fails me ( off to Google maps and Streetview lol ) - tell you what a lad from Collyhurst playing professional football and living in a detached house on Alky probably felt he had made it - can be sure no players today would be on Kirkway today lol

Just think Kiddo played for us - them and the arses and still has maximum respect. Did he play in the 68 European Cup Final for "them" ? He was clearly loyal to whichever club he was at I will always remember him, Platt and Bobby Manc when the Aguero goal went in - there were no divided loyalties then.

Really - always knew it as QEHS I am sure - a school they got rid of bloody quick to make way for housing eh?

Was it? My memory says semi but yeah if it was semis either side I can see where my old memory fails me ( off to Google maps and Streetview lol ) - tell you what a lad from Collyhurst playing professional football and living in a detached house on Alky probably felt he had made it - can be sure no players today would be on Kirkway today lol

Just think Kiddo played for us - them and the arses and still has maximum respect. Did he play in the 68 European Cup Final for "them" ? He was clearly loyal to whichever club he was at I will always remember him, Platt and Bobby Manc when the Aguero goal went in - there were no divided loyalties then.
I was in the last year that knew it as QUEGS(1967).
The year after it became a comprehensive school and became QUEHS as you said.
Also I'm pretty sure that Kiddo scored in the 68 European Cup Final for United.
I think he was 19 at the time.

Fg0P3fyXoAAtpzM

I was in the last year that knew it as QUEGS(1967).
The year after it became a comprehensive school and became QUEHS as you said.
Also I'm pretty sure that Kiddo scored in the 68 European Cup Final for United.
I think he was 19 at the time.

Is it true Earling Haaland lives in a terraced house on Grimshaw lane ha ha ha ha???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.