Fulham Post-Match Reaction

Still not won under Walton since 2007. He gave them a lot of 50/50s but ultimately we can only blame ourselves today.

That was a really frustrating game to watch. We really missed Silva and Kompany today. Kolo looked really slow. Ultimately at least we got a point. Were still 3 points up on Spurs and 5 on Chelsea. If Chelsea beat the rags, then would be the time to get a bit worried. We're still in good shape. We just need to take care of spurs when they come to Coms, if we can't beat Tottenham at home or at least draw, we probably don't deserve to be in the Champions League anyway.

welcometomanchester69 said:
Mancini is a disgrace. He should have shook Hughes hand properly. He is a petulant idiot and is an embarrassment. It is not Hughes fault. Vieira for Dzeko when we are looking for a win? Pathetic

Hughes was no different at Craven Cottage in case you didn't know.

I think Mancini knew that we could play within ourselves today and still get a win or a draw at worst. We've got loads of injuries at the moment and games coming thick and fast.

If we play like this against Villa and we end up losing or having to go to Villa Park for a replay then it might be time to get concerned, but personally I expect a much better performance and hopefully some more players coming back from injury.

Re: Yaya Toures postion

I don't know why Mancini played Zaba in the middle when he had Milner ready. Boateng wasn't too bad really. Only thing that was weird was bringing in Vieira instead of Dzeko, I would've brought him in instead of Kolarov, and put Zaba as left back.

Its very interesting when Hughes team played the patient, possession game. Fast but with possession in mind.

While Mancini played the 3 foward gung-ho Hughes style.

Then finally Mancini decided to replace Dzeko with Vieira.

Not an easy decision at all. Hughes should be pleased. Mancini did respect him. During the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.