Fulham Post-Match Reaction

lostgalaxy said:
Its very interesting when Hughes team played the patient, possession game. Fast but with possession in mind.

While Mancini played the 3 foward gung-ho Hughes style.

Then finally Mancini decided to replace Dzeko with Vieiri.

Not an easy decision at all. Hughes should be pleased. Mancini did respect him. During the game.
Vieiri? Didn't know we'd bought him. He was a great playerat Juve and Inter, but his best days might be behind him now!

Re: Yaya Toures postion

Josh Blue said:
He should only ever ever play holding midfield. He has give it a good go but he is not an attacking midfielder! Creativity Zilch! Also Boateng? he is a centre back so why not play him there and play Zab who is a right back at right back? Milner on the bench to play in midfield who could of done zabs job or drop yaya back there. Why are we playing players out of postion when we dont need too?

Mario looked good
I dont know why we brought Patrick for Dzeko

Can some1 explain all this too me because I am applying for Managers job if Bob Manc cant notice this.

Viera on for Dzeko was because our strikers were not getting enough balls - Ballos goal was more individual than team work - so bringin off Dzeko meant two things - Tevez went up top as the main stiker the poisition he plays best AND we got a little more creativity in midfield

Milner on the bench because he was not ready to start - bring him on later in the game when the pace is a little slower - its not uncommon

What i just dont fookin understand is whay no room for SWP - please dont tell me he is shit he is no worse than that lot of shite today

jimharri said:
lostgalaxy said:
Its very interesting when Hughes team played the patient, possession game. Fast but with possession in mind.

While Mancini played the 3 foward gung-ho Hughes style.

Then finally Mancini decided to replace Dzeko with Vieiri.

Not an easy decision at all. Hughes should be pleased. Mancini did respect him. During the game.
Vieiri? Didn't know we'd bought him. He was a great playerat Juve and Inter, but his best days might be behind him now!

:-) I know.

jimharri said:
We've hit our worst form at the wrong time. 1 win out of the last 5 league games. Will we get a top 4 spot? Not the way we're playing at the moment.

Absolutely correct. I have been saying since the Villa/Brum games that we will not finish in the top 4. I absolutely guarantee that we wont. Today just underlined it. This team ALWAYS let you down. It doesnt matter how much money is spent, how many good players are signed or how many quality managers come in..the bottom line is 'Typical City' always shines through.

chase of spades said:
blu said:
cant win every game 100 miles an hour, also i understand people have paid hard earned cash to watch and voice their opinions,but booing is fuckin crazy..
This

I mean,come on,no need for booing,its not as if we lost is it,they were unbeatan in 4 wasnt they?
A point is better than none...

you happy with a draw ? fuckin wake up.
shite today ,no pace no creatvity, no idea. we need a fuckin rocket.
4th is in the balance due to mancinis stubbornness.
forza mancini? more like fuck off mancini

Re: Yaya Toures postion

ibruzi said:
I don't know why Mancini played Zaba in the middle when he had Milner ready. Boateng wasn't too bad really. Only thing that was weird was bringing in Vieira instead of Dzeko, I would've brought him in instead of Kolarov, and put Zaba as left back.
Agreed, Vieira on is Ok, but should sub for Kolarov and leave Dzeko on to challenge every cross/direct ball from Zab, Milner, Barry, and the back4 at the end instead.

stavros said:
chase of spades said:
This

I mean,come on,no need for booing,its not as if we lost is it,they were unbeatan in 4 wasnt they?
A point is better than none...

you happy with a draw ? fuckin wake up.
shite today ,no pace no creatvity, no idea. we need a fuckin rocket.
4th is in the balance due to mancinis stubbornness.
forza mancini? more like fuck off mancini

Forth is no more in the balance than with everyone else chasing it. Wind your neck in!

Very Frustrating, it seems an age from us getting from 40 to 50 points. Booing at the end was a bit shite though don't help the players who are obviously weary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.