Fulham Post-Match Reaction

everything is sooooo sloooow. just gives teams time to regroup. piss poor at going forward. totally devoid of ideas. keep up the good work .<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:55 pm --<br /><br />
Wardie said:
Very Frustrating, it seems an age from us getting from 40 to 50 points. Booing at the end was a bit shite though don't help the players who are obviously weary.
not as weary as me watchin it

And now shitty Brum have won a cup - Ferguson, Bowyer, Martens combined age 103 - average crowd 22k and a typical clogging jock manager - what the fook is wrong with our fookin club?

mike channon´s windmill said:
And now shitty Brum have won a cup - Ferguson, Bowyer, Martens combined age 103 - average crowd 22k and a typical clogging jock manager - what the fook is wrong with our fookin club?

Fuck off

jayblue said:
everything is sooooo sloooow. just gives teams time to regroup. piss poor at going forward. totally devoid of ideas. keep up the good work .

-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:55 pm --

Wardie said:
Very Frustrating, it seems an age from us getting from 40 to 50 points. Booing at the end was a bit shite though don't help the players who are obviously weary.
not as weary as me watchin it

Me too, but getting on their back won't achieve much.

matt_MCFC said:
stavros said:
you happy with a draw ? fuckin wake up.
shite today ,no pace no creatvity, no idea. we need a fuckin rocket.
4th is in the balance due to mancinis stubbornness.
forza mancini? more like fuck off mancini

Forth is no more in the balance than with everyone else chasing it. Wind your neck in!

what are you talking about ? we needed to win today games like that are MUST wins . bankers if we want to achieve success.
not good enough

mike channon´s windmill said:

Look at the players and staff at the end. Passion,commitment and desire. You have your answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.