Fulham Post-Match Reaction

K.Reeves right foot said:
mus said:
first footy game i have ever been to and convinced 5 of my friends to come as well, all of us travelling from london.

upset we didnt win but more upset with how we played. i have disliked mancini for a long time because i think his tactics are wrong more often than not but more importantly, he seems to be killing off the passion of the players. i would not be surprised if just about all the players hate him.

its for this reason i think we must have a new manager because without passion and with all this in fighting i think we will implode.

if we lose or draw, of course its upsetting, but u dont mind as much so long as your team gave it 100%. however, since mancini i have only rarely seen the team give it their all.
Can't really argue with that. Even thoiug players need to be held to account it is the manager who instills all the ethics into a team of individuals to make them play as a team. Shape, balance, passion, skill, understanding, confidence, personality etc etc our team has none of these and FFS its a damn sight easier to get this lot into a winning team than what other managers hacve to work with. Sadky Fulham had many qualities we lack with inferior players. Birmmingham showed today that a bunch of players who play with pride and the other qualities I mentioned can beat a so called better team who play like strangers as arsenal did today [according to an arsenal buddie of mine]
Can't believe you actually sent a serious reply to that rag prick above, and what's worse agreed with him.

True_Blue69 said:
Can't really argue with that. Even thoiug players need to be held to account it is the manager who instills all the ethics into a team of individuals to make them play as a team. Shape, balance, passion, skill, understanding, confidence, personality etc etc our team has none of these and FFS its a damn sight easier to get this lot into a winning team than what other managers hacve to work with. Sadky Fulham had many qualities we lack with inferior players. Birmmingham showed today that a bunch of players who play with pride and the other qualities I mentioned can beat a so called better team who play like strangers as arsenal did today [according to an arsenal buddie of mine]
Can't believe you actually sent a serious reply to that rag prick above, and what's worse agreed with him.
Not aware he/she is a rag or a prick or both [of course if he/she is a rag then it goes without saying he/she is a prick!] but the sentiments are the same....

Re: The beginning of the end.....

gordondaviesmoustache said:
You sound like a spoilt seven year old. 95% of football fans would swap with us right now.
Spoilt? By what? Incorrect term used their mate. I think you have failed to undertsand my core point, but with some posters it's pointless...just keep your head in the sand mate....

Incorrect term?

Would you like me to explain to you what a similie is?
Would you also like me to explain the difference between 'their' and 'there'?

Spoilt? By what? Incorrect term used their mate. I think you have failed to undertsand my core point, but with some posters it's pointless...just keep your head in the sand mate....

Incorrect term?

Hmm; correcting someone else's grammar and/or spelling isn't to be advised when you make an error yourself. ''Simile'', not ''similie''.

jimharri said:
Incorrect term?

Hmm; correcting someone else's grammar and/or spelling isn't to be advised when you make an error yourself. ''Simile'', not ''similie''.
And you used a tautology

Marvin said:
jimharri said:
And you used a tautology
A what-ology?

*nips off to google autology*

''Needless repetition of a concept in word or phrase''. Is that like using the two instances of the word in question then?

jimharri said:
A what-ology?

''Needless repetition of a concept in word or phrase''. Is that like using the two instances of the word in question then?
Well, a good examples is "first introduced." You can only truly introduce something the first time, so it's a repetition. That's a rhetorical tautology, though. If you're referencing a logical tautology, it's a bit different.

taconinja said:
jimharri said:
A what-ology?

Well, a good examples is "first introduced." You can only truly introduce something the first time, so it's a repetition. That's a rhetorical tautology, though. If you're referencing a logical tautology, it's a bit different.
Jesus, I've got a headache just reading that, never mind trying to understand it!

jimharri said:
Incorrect term?

Fair play.<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:45 am --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
jimharri said:
And you used a tautology

Can't see anything tautological in there, but happy to be shown the light...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.