Fulham Post-Match Reaction

Re: Boooo!

friend said:
blueinsa said:
If i was Fred fucking Done i'd be willing to pay out right now!

You have walked it again and this season of all seasons you should have been way off the
pace, especially looking at your away form.

I agree. I think this is one of the worst United sides I have seen for 18/20 years and I still have my doubts that we'll go on to win it. What is most striking is that this is the best city team in 20-30 years and they get booed off. The majority of your fans deserve success, the rest don't.

Fans of all clubs boo fella, yours included and it is nothing new.

1-1

we had no pace out there, in fact we hardly have any pace in the squad. the game was crying out for width and bob in his infinite wisdom brings on a central midfielder on to play as a wide man, while leaving SWP to warm his arse on the bench.

what a terrible result and performance, in an attempt to get where we want to be, how many golden opportunity`s are we going to spurn. spuds and chelsea are breathing down our necks. the 3 points today would have made life difficult for our top 4 rivals.

Frustrating is the key word today to be honest.

Plenty of players had an off-day and too many of them needed to really have a kick up the backside at half time and get on with it. Instead we dozed off and let Fulham equalise.

That said, what it does prove above all else is that we can't really play with three up front. Nice experiment but it failed.

Obviously not a clever performance today and annoying for about the 5th or 6th time in recent years letting Fulham off the hook at Eastlands. Whilst Fulham are undoubtably a underated team on their day, getting a bit sick of the words, lacklustre, frustating and unconvincing being used to describe our performances.

I think most of us realise that no Premiership game is a walk in the park and can accept we won't stroll to victory every week, but ain't it about time we started to play with some more conviction. I think we are right to expect a little better at times.

first footy game i have ever been to and convinced 5 of my friends to come as well, all of us travelling from london.

upset we didnt win but more upset with how we played. i have disliked mancini for a long time because i think his tactics are wrong more often than not but more importantly, he seems to be killing off the passion of the players. i would not be surprised if just about all the players hate him.

its for this reason i think we must have a new manager because without passion and with all this in fighting i think we will implode.

if we lose or draw, of course its upsetting, but u dont mind as much so long as your team gave it 100%. however, since mancini i have only rarely seen the team give it their all.

r.soleofsalford said:
the 3 points today would have made life difficult for our top 4 rivals.

And this is why we didn't win. Every time a scenario appears where we can do ourself a giant favour, we blow it. I have lost count of the "if we win, we go clear of..."-esque scenarios which resulted in us failing. Football must be scripted by the New World Order or something, our club constantly feels like it has a screenwriter plotting very deliberate twists and turns, joy followed by dismay!

Pics from today's game I took:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/sets/72157626033950681/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/ ... 033950681/</a>

Frustrating but there you go. At least we had a good finish from Balotelli to cheer about.

mus said:
first footy game i have ever been to and convinced 5 of my friends to come as well, all of us travelling from london.

upset we didnt win but more upset with how we played. i have disliked mancini for a long time because i think his tactics are wrong more often than not but more importantly, he seems to be killing off the passion of the players. i would not be surprised if just about all the players hate him.

its for this reason i think we must have a new manager because without passion and with all this in fighting i think we will implode.

if we lose or draw, of course its upsetting, but u dont mind as much so long as your team gave it 100%. however, since mancini i have only rarely seen the team give it their all.
Can't really argue with that. Even thoiug players need to be held to account it is the manager who instills all the ethics into a team of individuals to make them play as a team. Shape, balance, passion, skill, understanding, confidence, personality etc etc our team has none of these and FFS its a damn sight easier to get this lot into a winning team than what other managers hacve to work with. Sadky Fulham had many qualities we lack with inferior players. Birmmingham showed today that a bunch of players who play with pride and the other qualities I mentioned can beat a so called better team who play like strangers as arsenal did today [according to an arsenal buddie of mine]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.