Fulham Post-Match Reaction

Johnsonontheleft said:
It's a game that the rags and spurs would have won.

But look on the bright side.....

at least we're not Liverpool.

Well at least we beat Blackpool twice unlike spurs. Swings and roundabouts! You ought to swing yourself off this forum if you've got nothing constructive to say

Damocles said:
shadygiz said:
strange fuckin tactics & decisions again mancini

CAn you sticky this please mate?

Anyway, what was strange? Vieira for Dzeko worked an absolute treat and we played 100x better after it. Kolarov had a mare and we put on Milner because we were at our most dangerous when crossing balls into the box.

How often does Milner put in a decent cross though? Not just today, but ever?

my mate turned to me and asked why we have paid hundreds of pounds to go to kiev to watch this type of football most probably?

im boring myself and everyone on here but the fact is we are boring to watch.

the problem is we are glutten for punishment, blind bloody faith lol

absolutely disgusting performance by everyone except Zab. In retrospect a wrong move to put Boateng in right back, where he had a horrible game, and then instead out Kolo in center, who had a very bad game aswell.

3 defensive mids in centre today proved that we indeed need a creative guy to set things up for our attack, we produced borderline no chances today. At home. Against bleeding pathetic Fulham. I'm not one for rash decisions but it is clear to me that we need some more attacking midfielders with creativity and pace...

weekend ruined for me :-(

Damocles said:
Put all post match reaction here please, instead of clogging the forum.

Threads will be merged into this if need be.

Not read all the threads on here because no doubt each and every players will get slated by one or more of the posters - simple facts is good or bad Mancini has created a team that seems to lack any form of positivity - we are slow and too laborious there is utterely no sense of urgency - we have very few creatve players

its poor poor fare - congrats to Fulham whom 1 nil 0 came out at half time and had a go

in truth there are at least 4 better teams than us with far more fookin balls that have a go - sure sometimes they get a twattin but in the long run will prevail

Football is about entertainment as if City want fans to turn out to watch that pile of shit for top dollar they will probably be dissapointed

Kolorov got some shit today but for fook sake he is a left back - a midfield 3 of Toure - Barry - Kolorov and we wonder why we are not creating enough chances - for me if i was any of the strikers i would be fookin well pissed

I'm not a fan of SWP at all.

But at least give him a chance when nothing is working. What must SWP think when he sees a game like this and he can't get a minute of playing time?

blueinsa said:
Correct and after the investment this squad has had, if we don't get it it will be a fucking joke.

I can see the owners fucking off if we don't get Champions League this season. Along with Tevez & Silva.

Juan King said:
Damocles said:
CAn you sticky this please mate?

Anyway, what was strange? Vieira for Dzeko worked an absolute treat and we played 100x better after it. Kolarov had a mare and we put on Milner because we were at our most dangerous when crossing balls into the box.

How often does Milner put in a decent cross though? Not just today, but ever?

Quite often. He isn't clinical, but his balls are better than SWP.

Not signing a backup for Silva could prove fatal by the end of the season. No vision without him.

Yaya Toures postion

He should only ever ever play holding midfield. He has give it a good go but he is not an attacking midfielder! Creativity Zilch! Also Boateng? he is a centre back so why not play him there and play Zab who is a right back at right back? Milner on the bench to play in midfield who could of done zabs job or drop yaya back there. Why are we playing players out of postion when we dont need too?

Mario looked good
I dont know why we brought Patrick for Dzeko

Can some1 explain all this too me because I am applying for Managers job if Bob Manc cant notice this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.