Fulham Post-Match Reaction

Damocles said:
shadygiz said:
strange fuckin tactics & decisions again mancini

CAn you sticky this please mate?

Anyway, what was strange? Vieira for Dzeko worked an absolute treat and we played 100x better after it. Kolarov had a mare and we put on Milner because we were at our most dangerous when crossing balls into the box.

i cant sticky in main forum or general forum mate....only ric can

as for the match....where was the urgency...where was the fast movement of the ball....where were we for the 2nd ball time & time again.....we shirked tackles & challenges.

sweep for boateng and move zabba back would have been a far better choice...he brought milner on for his shielding of boateng and nothing else mate.....sweep has a far better attacking prowess than milner, so why not choose sweep if his intention was to attack down the right....added to this, why bring off our strongest header of the ball just before you put on a so called wide man to throw crosses in....nothing makes sense

LoveCity said:
Not signing a backup for Silva could prove fatal by the end of the season. No vision without him.

Yeah.

But we need more than just a backup, he needs a partner in the midfield. Even when he plays we frequently look disjointed in the final 3rd.

Damocles said:
shadygiz said:
strange fuckin tactics & decisions again mancini

CAn you sticky this please mate?

Anyway, what was strange? Vieira for Dzeko worked an absolute treat and we played 100x better after it. Kolarov had a mare and we put on Milner because we were at our most dangerous when crossing balls into the box.

You're joking aren't you? Vieira for Dzeko was a bizarre substitution at 1-1 at home with Milner and SWP kicking their heels in the stand. Gets to the heart of many people's problem with Mancini.

We've spent loads but the depth of our squad ain't good enough to cover Silva, Kompany, AJ, NDJ, Richards etc. This has meant that not only are we playing an understrength team but that team is playing every 3 days at the moment as we can't really swap many in and out.

There'll be loads more ups and downs, with the Spurs game probably the deciding factor. We just need to hold our nerve, as do some fans.

Just about the worst performance under Mancini I think. No cohesion, no threat and some abysmal defending.

Reminded me of us under Hughes tbh.

Johnsonontheleft said:
blueinsa said:
Correct and after the investment this squad has had, if we don't get it it will be a fucking joke.

I can see the owners fucking off if we don't get Champions League this season. Along with Tevez & Silva.

So you think that the owner will put £1.5 billion into an investment then dump it because they didn't get an immediate return?

You'll never make a VC mate.

Mancini and Balotelli saved the day.

Tevez let his heart rule he still loved Hughes. Maybe a few others too. His weak shot told it all.

Given the curse of come back and bite, could have lost.

Johnsonontheleft said:
LoveCity said:
Not signing a backup for Silva could prove fatal by the end of the season. No vision without him.

This. WHY OH WHY did we not sign one?
Ask Mancini. I've said this before; we don't have enough guile in midfield. Silva can't be expected to do it on his own all the time. and whatever else you can call NDJ, Yaya, Barry, Vieira and Milner I don't think guile would feature too highly. AJ? Well, he didn't seem to get too many starts under RM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.