Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

not going to moan, we were great 1st half, they were great 2nd half.
we shouldn't be messing up games like this, we need to learn to see games out and not think that the game is over.
also i'm annoyed with mancini with using tiredness as an excuse.

arewell, put this behind us now and lets move on.

still unbeaten...

Chippy_boy said:
Blue Haze said:
Don't get me wrong, 13 in 5 is fantastic.

But correct me if I'm wrong, we're at the same point total when comparing identical fixtures. Draw at WHL where we won this season, but draw this year at Fulham where we got 3 last season.

For me, we still have quite a bit to prove. We've achieved the same number of points over the same fixtures. Our attack looks better but our defence looks worse.

Kompany looks worse is what it amounts to. Best center half in the league last season. Pretty flaky this.

Yep. No Nige either.

Maybe it's too much to hope that putting Nige back will fix all this???

Mods: Please examine "intheknow!"'s post history:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search.php?author_id=37199&sr=posts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php?author_id=37199&sr=posts</a>

Relax, we had though game few days ago. Players were tired. Its true that some players weren't on expected levels, and we could feel the absence of De Jong, but we have whole season in front of us. Lets not slag our players and manager, lets give them some mental support (a lot of players are reading this forum, believe me). Dzeko wasn't on his top level today, neither was Nasri, but they were pretty good in past matches.. And guess what..
We're still on the top..

intheknow! said:
Even Silva is sick of Mancini subs
What the fuck mate?! Have you ever played football at any level whatsoever? No player is EVER happy to come off, EVER.

If his head shake in disappointment pisses you off so much, go watch Tevez' reaction for comparison.

FFS i really find it hard to believe that so many blues are getting upset that we dropped 2 points today..... yeah we were winning but Fulham will finish mid table at the very least and will take points of lots of decent teams too....every time we have clanger as the ref we know we wont get any decisions from him (he`s on the fergie approved list).... be honest lads how many of you would have taken 13 points out of 15 before the season started considering we had 3 tricky away games too.....yeah im disappointed we didn`t win and unhappy that we lost a 2 goal lead but shit happens... the scum will drop points in silly games too .... you will all forget about this next week when we beat Gollum`s mob and stuff brum midweek

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.