Fulham Vs City Post Match Thread

Harvster said:
Could Tony Gale have been any more biased?

No. He gave his expert opinion on SSN yesterday and said he wanted Fulham to win but said it would be a draw.

We pissed on his ill educated chips it seems.

Harvster said:
Could Tony Gale have been any more biased?

No. He was that bad I Wiki'd him. His first club was Fulham, over 270 games for them but he could have at least tried to be neutral.

Slimy bag o' shite.

Thought it was going to be Villa all over again!!!!
Clichy didn't cover himself in glory, would've started with Milner, but full credit to MP for changing it early enough, freak goal by Vinny, but I'm sure he's done that before? if we carry on this way though, we will get punished again away from home.

Mr. Aguia said:
Surely gonna have a heart attack this season. So brilliant going forward. So dodgy at the back. MP please stop playing 4-4-2 away from home. Brilliant second half from Negredo, pretty poor in the first. Dzeko was good. Navas and Milner were terrific when they came on. Saved our bacon. Am a bit worried about Liverpool. Can't play 4-4-2 vs them. The game could be 7-6.
Dzeko was awful that is probably why he was taken off

clichy struggled. kolarov did too. yaya gave the ball away. but still a great win.

The team deserves a lot of credit for showing the character to come back into the game after letting a two-goal lead slip.

I agree with the comments re: Demichelis having a very good game; I thought he was outstanding.

Three more cracking goals and a scrappy one, for a change.

I gave been a strong critic of Jesús, but today, I thought he was superb. It looked to me as if he had missed his chance when he scored, but it was another brilliant finish from him.

Well done City; great result if not a great performance.

That was a defining game. All too easy for the doubts to creep in, unbelievable bad luck with the freak own goal and they may have thought "No way we have thrown it away."

Yet we stepped up and over powered them. More a battle we won within ourselves.

This is the end of the constant sniping of our away form. Well done City.

Well done lads and Pellegrini.

Job Done !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.