Funniest remark heard at City game?

Anfield,Boxing Day many years ago.Pool winning 1-0,we had half a shot on target in the whole game,and about 5 minutes to go.
Manc voice; "For God's sake switch the fuckin' lights out"
Scouse voice; "Leave 'em on, I'm reading"

It was a few years ago, lescott was at everton and he was playing left back. The toffees had a throw in, lescott taking it, when the guy next to me shouted...

Lescott you ugly twat, you look like you've been bobbing for apples in a chip pan!

I almost wet myself.

Good for us JL didn't take if to heart and became top of the league :)

V Spuds right behind the goal and the Keeper comes for the ball. A guy shouted, clear as day " Casey, that's a fucking girl's name"....... Even Keller laughed

At Paul Lake's testimonial against utd. City were in the middle of our trip down the leagues and they were winning everything. After about 20 minutes they took off about 8 players as they were going to play international matches. About 5 minutes later City scored cue a young lad in front of us turning to his dad and saying in all seriousness 'see, you take those players out of their team and they are no better than us'.

At the recent Reading game, there was a bloke behind us, who shouted out of the blue

"You bunch of c***s, you've ruined my f**king Christmas!"

It did happen to be before Barry popped up with the goal but thought he was going to have a coronary.

Not strictly a City game - but the run up to one in the BBC documentary on following City into Europe in autumn 1977 for the Nationwide TV programme (only a few episodes because we were knocked out by Widzew Lodz) - Two City players (I think it was Peter Barnes & Gary Owen) are having a kick about outside Maine Road when they start hitting the ball to each other off a wall of an end-terrace. Gary misses the wall and runs to the end of the wall and shouts down the street: "Hey - Can we 'ave our ball back!"

A Peter Kay "ave it" moment before Peter Kay!

Against Everton a few years back. Some bloke was raging at Tim Howard. " You f*****g C*** get a f****** move on you, you f******* tourettes p***k"

How ironic. Had me in stitches

Coming back to Cheadle in a Bullocks coach from the abandoned Leeds United FA cup 3rd round game - after which Leeds fans also bricked many of the coaches as they were leaving Leeds. Just as we're passing Huddersfield on the M62 with a howling gale coming in through two shattered window pains some wag shouts to me from the back of the coach: "Hey Richard will you close that bloody window it's a bit draughty back here"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.