Funniest thing you have heard at a match

BlueMoon93 said:
sdm said:
Not said or heard but does anyone remember that bloke walking round maine road a few years ago,dressed as a troll with a brown robe on ,with Luke Chadwick written on the back? PMSL

Lmfao! You've got some gems mate, keep em coming.
Went to Coventry years ago.Midlands police doing their usual,lads getting thrown out left,right and centre for doing next to nowt.This lad behind us started an ingenius idea that we all start calling their players widgies instead of dicks so we didn't get chucked out."OI Mickey Quinn you widgeyhead" Good laugh that one,2 down and won 3-2.

Lincoln city game at home, my local team, and there used to be a thing where people took their 50/50 half time tickets and made paper areoplanes out of them and threw them around at half time, one came my way and i threw it on and it landed about 5 feet away from a bloke who was sat on his own. He came up to me as i was sat on the top row and started threatening me asking if i would come outside the ground so he could paste me in and calling me a ****, he must have been about 30 and i was 14 at the time, all i could do was laugh as this woman i knew came in and gave him a gobful :)

Another one from attending Chester City matches when Terry Smith had bought they club (he was an American) he sacked the manager and took over himself fans screaming "Wheres the Offence!!" or "DEFENCE"

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Another one from attending Chester City matches when Terry Smith had bought they club (he was an American) he sacked the manager and took over himself fans screaming "Wheres the Offence!!" or "DEFENCE"

Pmsl. I remember when people had 'Smith Out' banners in the stands and he personally went into the stand one time to question why somebody had put that up lol. I was only like 6 at the time but remember it all quite well, I had an ST that season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.