Funniest thing you have heard at a match

sweynforkbeard said:
Many many years ago when I used to watch Altrincham a lot I took my girlfriend, who had never been to a football match, to an away game at Northwich Vics.It was a Boxing Day local derby and very cold-she turned up in the Alty end her Mum's green and white scarf (Northwich colours) and then after 89 minutes with the score at 0-0 when Northwich were awarded a penalty with vicious swearing, despair, hanging of heads all around us, said in a very loud voice-"Never mind-it might be an indirect penalty." 26 years later I'm still married to her.

wow i would have cringed!

watching one game.. cant remember against who, the bloke behind us, mouthing off about trev sinclair all game, he wasnt playing to bad, just this chap was a helmet. just as he was saying he was shit, he scored. not a word out him for the rest of the game!

not football, but...

went to watch the premier league darts, in liverpool, the a few lads couple of rows down starting singing, oooooo manchester, is full off shit etc...... we started to boo them, telling them to shut it... so one of the lads who was sining, stands on his chair, trousers to his ankles showing his arse about, someone threw a pint at him, from quite far back, hit him perfectly and soaked him and his mates, this was followed up by about 50 more, they where all drenched, then he got thrown out.

At the home game vs. Tottenham, Tottenham scored and their fans were jumping up and down celebrating... but the goal was disallowed. For the rest of the match City fans would randomly start yelling and jumping up and down to mock um

I've only been to 4 games though

years agi at maine road, we would always stand in line with the northstand penalty area, just to one side of the tunnel in the kippax, always there was this big ugly guy (not you carney) who would shout ' how long does it take to spell TWAT' and then spell each letter out for the referee when an opposing player got booked, good old days

In the early 90's standing in the Kippax and Mark Walters had the ball for the dippers, he was running at Terry Phelan who made a move as if to dive into the tackle, but stopped. Walters threw himself to the ground as if poleaxed.
The Kippax went nuts, but just as the noise died down a loud voice, clear as a bell shouted out " Walters, you lieing, cheating, nasty, little bl*ck bastard!"
Everyone around us went very quiet and looked around expecting the stewards to be right in there to eject the guy, only to see the blackest, tallest guy I have ever seen. He looked around very sheepish at all the blues staring at him and mutterd, "Sorry, was I being rascist!!" Everyone nearly collapsed and the stewards hadn't a clue what to do!!

DJRobb said:
In the early 90's standing in the Kippax and Mark Walters had the ball for the dippers, he was running at Terry Phelan who made a move as if to dive into the tackle, but stopped. Walters threw himself to the ground as if poleaxed.
The Kippax went nuts, but just as the noise died down a loud voice, clear as a bell shouted out " Walters, you lieing, cheating, nasty, little bl*ck bastard!"
Everyone around us went very quiet and looked around expecting the stewards to be right in there to eject the guy, only to see the blackest, tallest guy I have ever seen. He looked around very sheepish at all the blues staring at him and mutterd, "Sorry, was I being rascist!!" Everyone nearly collapsed and the stewards hadn't a clue what to do!!

Ha ha Funny!

The heavens opened and the first 6 rows are getting drenched and start running up the steps and clambering over seats behind for cover.

'Save yourselves' shouts the wag behind.

Made me laugh anyway.

samp said:
At the home game vs. Tottenham, Tottenham scored and their fans were jumping up and down celebrating... but the goal was disallowed. For the rest of the match City fans would randomly start yelling and jumping up and down to mock um

I've only been to 4 games though
That happenda all the time in the SS and Block 110 and 111.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.