Funniest thing you have heard at a match

MCfcBOB said:
During the 07/08 season. Remember the tannoys asking for the "red team leader" and the.. "yellow team leader" and the... "green team leader"

?

At maine road it was 'mr.banks has entered the stadium', stewards stand up, then 'mr.banks has now left the stadium'. stewards sat down, my dads mate worked as a steward at maine road and he said it was bomb threats etc.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
MCfcBOB said:
During the 07/08 season. Remember the tannoys asking for the "red team leader" and the.. "yellow team leader" and the... "green team leader"

?

At maine road it was 'mr.banks has entered the stadium', stewards stand up, then 'mr.banks has now left the stadium'. stewards sat down, my dads mate worked as a steward at maine road and he said it was bomb threats etc.

Surely just shouting BOMB! and legging it would have done the trick?

I wasnt there yesterday but Arsenal fans were shouting about Ade is shite.

Now that is fucking funny, lmfao.

at maine road there was this family who sat behind me and there was this lad who was about 15 who had turrets.
and he use to shout all game, but the one thing he said every game was "BRING PAUL DICKHEAD ON.
or GIVE IT TO FUCKING DICKHEAD. I remember the guy was called martin. his mum would be like "martin hes called Dickov not dickhead.

i miss maine road, good times :)

at a game last season, was sat in colin bell lower near the dugout, and there was a group of students from fuck knows where in europe most probably on a trip out or something sat on the row behind me.. i think it was kopenhagen or aalborg or hamburg, one of those.. anyway they were shoutin stuff to each other in their language really loud, and this guy on my left just turned round and goes "are we in Manchester or france, give me a fucking chance!" after that all their shouting and banter was in perfect english

made me chuckle, as did the 12 year old kid sat on my right with his dad shouting "come on kid keep going" to the 30 year old Craig Bellamy

i remember the last game at maine road and i was a bit upset coz of all the memories etc. Me and a couple of mates had come dressed up as musketeers as we had some french players and all that , in front of us there were a few blokes dressed up too . A blue "pink" panther and a big blue cat and dog , a "full bloodied tackle" goes in on one of our players and one of these jumps up screaming " come on ref for fucks sake they're fucking animals these" pissing my self again thinking about it now!!!

danburge82 said:
Valencia at home in the Thomas Cook Trophy a few years ago and all their subs were warming up in unison and it looked like the Oki Coki! and loadsa fans started singing "you put yer left foot in, yer left foot out, in out in out yer shake it all about........" Then the ball went over the goal into this lot of fans who'd just been singing the Oki Coki and this steward stood up and tried to get a fan to throw the ball back and he was the spitting image of Teddy Sheringham and all these fans chanted "oh Teddy Teddy Teddy Teddy Teddy Teddy Sheringham!" at him - he wasnt happy! Then out of nowhere Ricky the Fatman Hatton turned up and sat in some seats on level 1 of the Colin Bell Stand and all the same lads chanted "you fat bastard!" loud as fuck at him! It all happened within about a minute, funny!
Yes remember that day well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.