Funniest thing you have heard at a match

In the early 90's went to a Macc game playing Nothwich Vics with a group of friends. We stood behind the goal. They tossed up. The fans then changed ends with the teams. In our bermusment/lazyness we stayed put and were stood with the Vics fans.
1st corner and the Vic captain trotts into the box and just as they were about to take the corner spots someone in the crowd he knows strikes up a conversation and manages to blag a lift home!!
Bring back the terraces!!!!!

Me and me mate at the Omonia Nicosia (sp?) and the classic "Shauny Wright, Wright, Wright" was being chanted by all but one fella who for some reason was belting our "Ian Wright, Wright, Wright!" was brilliant!

I've always enjoyed the "we all live in a Robbie Fowler house" as well!

The 99/00 season when some bloke in the Platt Lane Stand shouted 'feed the goat' when Dickov was chasing the ball. I don't think he realised then the magnitude of what he started!

Another one from 04/05 season home vs Norwich again, huckerby comin back to face us and he was being a right cocky twat, so this old bird about 4 seats behind us in the south stand shouted out 'HUCKERBY YA DICK', funny stuff, she used to give it large every game.

City fans :

SVEN-GO-RAN-ER-IK-SSON...
SVEN-GO-RAN-ER-IK-SSON...

Newcastle fans :

FAT-BAS-TARD-AL-LER-DYCE...
FAT-BAS-TARD-AL-LER-DYCE...

Genius.

Thinking back to those heady days when Nicky Weaver had just signed for us, or was about to....friendly match at Mansfield Town...

Ah, bless his cotton socks, Nigel Clough was playing for us that night...and my god did he get some shit off us...

I can't even remember how it started, but he got a load of grief from us blues, i.e. "Nigel! Come on Nigel, your tea's ready"..."NIGEL! Come in and do your homework", "Nigel, it's time for your bath"....etc etc ad nauseum...
Of course, we all thought this was totally piss funny, and he was taking it in good humour, although this went on for at least all the first half of the game...

So he replied. With a fuckin great goal! We pissed ourselves laughing again to a chorus of "we love you Nigel, we do", and "Nigel is our hero", etc

Oh, and this post is definitely a "you had to be there" moment :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.