Funniest thing you have heard at a match

A few years back now in the Main Stand of all places. Anyway we are being trounced 4~0 by the Arsenal and Wenger decides to make a double substitution. Enter Mr Henry and Mr Vierra, to which some bright spark started singing "WENGERS SCRAPING THE BARREL NANANANA" . Tickled me in such circumstances. City humour We have needed it.

m7mcfc original said:
A few years back now in the Main Stand of all places. Anyway we are being trounced 4~0 by the Arsenal and Wenger decides to make a double substitution. Enter Mr Henry and Mr Vierra, to which some bright spark started singing "WENGERS SCRAPING THE BARREL NANANANA" . Tickled me in such circumstances. City humour We have needed it.

If that was the 5-0 game where it was 4-0 at half time i was also in the maine stand........when henry came over for a throw in i shouted 'where your va va voom' to which he turned round with a rye smile and tapped his right boot.....

mine was hearing a ducebag say buster phillips would be the 1st 10m player....... wait a minute that was ball. funny thing was shearer went for 15m the week after

years ago at maine road the whole ground roaring "hes got a tea towel on his head" to a player with some kinda religious head scarf, funny as f**k

years ago at maine road the whole ground roaring "hes got a tea towel on his head" to a player with some kinda religious head scarf, funny as f**k

best one ive heard for a while was the other saturday at middlesboro in the fa cup,

3000 city fans freezing their bollox off in about -8, when the tannoy announces

''message for all manchester city fans, greater manchester highways agency advise all routes back to manchester are passable with care''

immediately a chant breaks out of

citys going home
were going home
were going home
were going
citys going home,

made me forget for a minute that i couldnt feel my hands and feet

mine was on the train outside Turfmoor to go back to Piccadilly after we beat them 3-1. A load of Burnley kids were throwing stones at the train and calling us Manc bastards and this old City fan in front of me walked to the entrance and just shouted:

"F*ck off you Burnley scum, just coz your mam's your sister".....Royston Vasey stuff that! Classic

Last night my dad came back at half time with our usual quota of fosters.He's smirking his bollocks off. He said "there's a fella stood at the bar with some bird.When he asked her what she wanted to drink?" Do you know the bird came back with?
"Can i have a mulled wine please!!! " Where the fuck did she think she was? German markets !!!

I was sat in the East stand level 3 last night (V ManUre), and some guy behind me quoted "Someone tell that welsh tw*t Giggs to go back to London the scouse c*nt" I tell ya i was on the floor pissin myself!!!!

Tom_mcfc said:
Sat in my mates seat last season, an old guy who was hillarious shouting random shite throught the game at one point he goes " wing it fcuking wing it" the ball then went infield and the man shouted "you should have fcuking wung it" to which his son said calm down dad, and what the fuck is a wung??

PMSL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.