Funniest thing you have heard at a match

MCfcBOB said:
I was at an FA Cup Preliminary game between Buxton FC and Blyth Spartans -
before kick off the blyth fans were singing at the buxton fans about "shagging sheep". and the buxton fans repeating back at the blyth fans...
half way through the game there was dead silence... and a blyth fan - all on his own sang to the bxuton fans..

"YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR BOTTLED WATER UP YOUR ARSE".... xD

Brilliant!

northstander said:
great thread this.
one of the best things i've heard was in the late nineties, when down at bottom of division 1 heading for division 2, sheffield utd away, halfway through 1st half sheffield fans start singing " we hate wednesday n' we hate wednesday," moments late city fans start singing " we hate saturdays, we hate saturdays " even in those dark days our humour was 2nd to none.

Fucking crying at that one. This is the best thread I have ever read! I remember the "have you ever soon your dick" one as well.

today there was a funny quote from the back of the south stand..

the pompey bell had been ringin for ages and the south stand was quiet then all you could hear from the back of the stand was..

"Oh will you shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was last season and my dad went to the toilet at about 70 mins. He came back pissing himself lauphing. I said whats happened, he said a man and his son(about 10) was in the concorse, and the man said to his son "we will set off now and beat the traffic" !!

Was lauphing about his all the way home. Every time we see people leave around 70 minutes me and my dad look at each other and burst out lauphing. I was one of those, have to be their times!

a steward at spurs away this season trying to tell city fans to sit down got the response of

"stand up ,if you love city..."

vile away this season, the most petty fight ever, some jobsworth steward telling a city fan to calm down resulting in the pissed up blue teling the steward 'im habbin you ... not habbin you, but habbin you''. the steward had enough so tried to evcit the lad, which resulted in a few boos and one blue knocking off the stewards cap. this pushed him over the edge and he got the police in who dragged out the lad that knocked the cap off, 'mr im habbin you' and his mate. i was in tears at the time.

anyone else remember taking over at swindon away too in 99, singing weavers had his hair cut na na na na all game.

Sheff Utd away a couple of years back but it wasn`t the cup game. It was around Xmas time and James Brown Died. Some Sheff Utd geezer copped a fucking shed load for looking like him, "One James Brown", his mrs loved it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.