Funniest thing you have heard at a match

simonr555 said:
At Rochdale vs Macclesfield last season (before you ask, I go to any local game when City aren't playing) these two guys were discussing a free kick. One of the guys said "If that ball had been been lower and underneath the bar and the keeper missed it we;d be 1-0 up now". I had to turn around and say "well that is the usual way you score a goal you know".

That is the one that really sticks out. I hear people talking shit all the time though.
Classic, I wonder if he was being sarcastic though, if so the eggs on your face!

the best one i ever heard was when we were playin the rags at home when vassell missed that penalty,anyway sun jhahi was havin a shocker of a game and kept gettin knocked about by carrick,so this guy behing us stood on his chair and shouted SUN JIFUCKINGHI U TWAT..HIT HIM WITH YA WOK! lolol everyone laffed there heads off.

this season, can't remember what game could have been bolton. everybody in the signing section started singing 'stand up if you love city' which wasn't really working.

so then we started singing sit down if you love city, which was quiet funny at the time but didn't last long as you can expect from the singing section.

however then some bright spark started singing 'shoes off if you love city', and then slowly one by one alot of people started taking their shoes off, throwing them in the air singing the exact song. quality city moment.

anoher quality moment form this season was the brummies at home, some guy with long hair was near the singing section long hair, beard everything, so the signing section started singing 'jesus jesus give us a wave', after a while he did infact wave however, after half time he didnt come back so half way through the second half when city were winning the whole stand started singing to the away fans 'even jesus thinks your shit' Quality!

A few years ago there was always this guy saying the same thing every home game:

PEARCE, IT'S SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am a steward,first game at Coms v Barcelona and a woman
had lost her husband in the new surroundings etc and me trying
to help said what was he wearing ? She said a City shirt- I looked
around the ground and there were thousands wearing the new home
shirt,I said you will have to give me a better clue than that,it was
quite funny at the time.

A week or so after Bryan Robson signed for united they were playing at our place. I was 10 years old. Anyway at some point in the match a City player was down injured and Robson was waiting to take a throw, it was fairly quiet and suddenly a bloke in the stand started shouting: "BRYAN...BRRRRRYYYYAAAAN" over and over. Everyone was looking at this nutter and after what seemed like ages trying to ignore him Robson turned round and looked at this fella who pulled out a piece of newspaper, unrolled a huge fresh fish and shouted: "I've got yer fish." and sat down, Robson just shook his head and turned round. It remains the funiest thing I have ever heard at a game

Sloppyjoshua said:
anoher quality moment form this season was the brummies at home, some guy with long hair was near the singing section long hair, beard everything, so the signing section started singing 'jesus jesus give us a wave', after a while he did infact wave however, after half time he didnt come back so half way through the second half when city were winning the whole stand started singing to the away fans 'even jesus thinks your shit' Quality!

haha jesus jesus giv us a wave, was a quality moment that wont be forgotten in a long time.

Burnage Is Blue said:
A week or so after Bryan Robson signed for united they were playing at our place. I was 10 years old. Anyway at some point in the match a City player was down injured and Robson was waiting to take a throw, it was fairly quiet and suddenly a bloke in the stand started shouting: "BRYAN...BRRRRRYYYYAAAAN" over and over. Everyone was looking at this nutter and after what seemed like ages trying to ignore him Robson turned round and looked at this fella who pulled out a piece of newspaper, unrolled a huge fresh fish and shouted: "I've got yer fish." and sat down, Robson just shook his head and turned round. It remains the funiest thing I have ever heard at a game

ive just cried with laughter

After we went 8 0 up against Huddersfield in 1987 the celebrations were just dying down on the Kippax. A lone and extremely loud voice shouted "Swales Out!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.