Funniest thing you have heard at a match

At last years carling cup game against arsenal when the last goal went in a guy two rows infront stood up turn round and shouted at us "ive got a semi on " which i found amusing

A FEMALE FRIEND OF OURS CAME TO A MATCH A FEW YEARS AGO AND ASKED WHY DO THE TEAMS CHANGE ENDS AT HALF TIME,that after my mate had his mrs ask him what lamp shades she should buy for the house...

Liverpool at home about 2005?, Harry Kewell was playing for them and his missus was in I'm a Celebrity at the time with amongst other Cannon & Ball. City Fans, every time he took throw in/corner (to the "Champions League, you're havin a laugh" tune)

"Cannon & Ball are shaggin your wife, Cannon & Ball are shaggin your wife"

Funny as

harryblue said:
Liverpool at home about 2005?, Harry Kewell was playing for them and his missus was in I'm a Celebrity at the time with amongst other Cannon & Ball. City Fans, every time he took throw in/corner (to the "Champions League, you're havin a laugh" tune)

"Cannon & Ball are shaggin your wife, Cannon & Ball are shaggin your wife"

Funny as

You can thank Mr Simon Towers of Lancaster for that song......

Liverpool at home this season in 111 it started pissing down and someone just screamed "YOUR SHIT AND YOUR GETTING WET" to the scousers which carried on for about 10 minutes<br /><br />-- 15 Sep 2010 23:41 --<br /><br />[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pACI9rHmmyI[/youtube]
so so funny when you first hear it

Portsmouth away and playin shite. Random pissed guy shouts i might have a benjani tonight, half rice half chips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.