Funniest thing you have heard at a match

half time at stoke 09-10 season everyone in away area started singin we're havin a party when fergie dies it was the first time it was sung and it was hilarious.

my fave though is at the hamburg game a little kid asked what colour city were playin in he was only about 4 bless

CTID

I heard a corker when we played Arsenal in the Carling Cup a few years ago. One of our players got fouled in the center circle and the yound lad behind said; "So is that a penalty"???

I pissed myself all night over that!!

I used to watch wanky Wanderers at Burnden Park when City were away or playing Sundays. They were playing Hartlepool and, every time a Hartlepool player came withing 20 yards of him, this old guy would shout 'Tha' great big daft monkey hangin bugger'.

Every time. Every single time. And they came within 20 yards of him a lot.

sorry if already sed but - at the blackburn game a couple of seasons ago tuguy was warming up near the south stand and a guy a few rows behind he in the gayest voice ive ever hear shouted out curling tongs for tuguy we all started pissing our selfs

Sloppyjoshua said:
this season, can't remember what game could have been bolton. everybody in the signing section started singing 'stand up if you love city' which wasn't really working.

so then we started singing sit down if you love city, which was quiet funny at the time but didn't last long as you can expect from the singing section.

however then some bright spark started singing 'shoes off if you love city', and then slowly one by one alot of people started taking their shoes off, throwing them in the air singing the exact song. quality city moment.

anoher quality moment form this season was the brummies at home, some guy with long hair was near the singing section long hair, beard everything, so the signing section started singing 'jesus jesus give us a wave', after a while he did infact wave however, after half time he didnt come back so half way through the second half when city were winning the whole stand started singing to the away fans 'even jesus thinks your shit' Quality!

I've seen quite a few clubs fans (including Bolton a few years back) do that

Southampton game at Maine Road.

Guy in the Kippax turns to all the Southampton lot bends down and starts

"What's it like to be fucked by a sailor,
Whats' it like too be fucked by a sailor,
What' it like to be fucked by a sailor,
Every fucking morning"

Thought that was superb even better was within 10-15 secs most of the Kippax near the away fans had started too.

Oh and the Jesus one against Brummie. There were loads of chants at that guy. I couldn't see him but I am sure that we were all singing who's the wanker in the "insert colour of his top" so he took it off and we then changed to who's the wanker in the "insert colour of new top" so he took that of so we started with who's the wanker in the flesh.

Quality.

I can't remember what game, but i have a vague memory of the away support starting a chant, and they were all out of sync and timing wrong, so all the home fans started murmuring dead loud. The away fans took it is good spirit though and laughed, then finally managed to get an in-time sing song going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.