Funniest thing you have heard at a match

TROUSERS said:
Used to sit next to a guy (he will know who he is) every time the 4th official would hold up a subs board and the players did not realise who it was, looking confused. He would stand up and shout " all 11 of you get off. You're all sh*t !"
Hilarious!

lol i found that really funny ha ha

A few years ago at Eastlands we were beating Bolton and they brought on the campest centre forward, he ran like Duncan Norvelle so I stood up and said Chase me Chase me, queue laughter and loads of camp piss takes.

Few seasons ago we were at home to Blackburn sat East Stand Level One It was before Bellamy became a hero when the entire league hated him. He ran past and my GF at the time said 'He's a no-necked C**t isn't he?!' I sat shocked at my Girlfriends potty mouth then from behind I felt a hand on my shoulder then a voice from the guy behind say, 'Well done mate, she's a keeper!'

Same bloke told Tugay to 'F*ck off and sell some pegs'

He kept me entertained during a dull draw

a bloke sat behind me, came to the match with his missus, city are in defence and he jumps up and shouts BREAK HIS FUCKING LEGS! then looks at his wife and shouts, but in a nice way!, classic

TROUSERS said:
Used to sit next to a guy (he will know who he is) every time the 4th official would hold up a subs board and the players did not realise who it was, looking confused. He would stand up and shout " all 11 of you get off. You're all sh*t !"
Hilarious!
bit off topic but you reminded me of my dad when he was a ref,he sent off a full side,true

Reading in the cup this year, north stand. Family behind us sat down late and didn't fucking stop talking, overlyloud and very annoying. Just about to turn around and tell them to shut up then a gem of a quote came out ' Why are they waving banana's about? is it fair trade week??!!!'.

Un believable i know but true!. Classic.

Goodlove said:
Few seasons ago we were at home to Blackburn sat East Stand Level One It was before Bellamy became a hero when the entire league hated him. He ran past and my GF at the time said 'He's a no-necked C**t isn't he?!' I sat shocked at my Girlfriends potty mouth then from behind I felt a hand on my shoulder then a voice from the guy behind say, 'Well done mate, she's a keeper!'

Same bloke told Tugay to 'F*ck off and sell some pegs'

He kept me entertained during a dull draw
lmfaooooooo @ sell sum pegs hahahahaha ace<br /><br />-- Mon May 09, 2011 2:58 pm --<br /><br />
Burnage Is Blue said:
A week or so after Bryan Robson signed for united they were playing at our place. I was 10 years old. Anyway at some point in the match a City player was down injured and Robson was waiting to take a throw, it was fairly quiet and suddenly a bloke in the stand started shouting: "BRYAN...BRRRRRYYYYAAAAN" over and over. Everyone was looking at this nutter and after what seemed like ages trying to ignore him Robson turned round and looked at this fella who pulled out a piece of newspaper, unrolled a huge fresh fish and shouted: "I've got yer fish." and sat down, Robson just shook his head and turned round. It remains the funiest thing I have ever heard at a game

pmslllllll he actually took a fish in the stadium fer that 1 gag,thas commitment,brilliant

I remember at Forest away in the 90s, we were 0-3 down. Then the City fans began chanting "eeh-aye-addeeoh we've had a shot!"

My dad was at wolves away and he told me a story when it was about 70 min in the game and we were losing and we were making a sub; my did didn't know who was coming on to the pitch and asked the bloke in front "who's that coming on?" he replied with "I don't know but I love a fcukin quiz"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.