Funniest thing you have heard at a match

daveduke67 said:
talkativesprout said:
Not at the match but in the chippy tonight. Im not sure about Mancini he's to negative..................WE HAVE JUST WON 4 FUCKIN NIL

There's a guy behind me in 212 who moans constantly about Mancini's tactics and substitutions and most of our players - hasn't eased up even this season.

He's particularly fond of having a go at Yaya and Barry. I suppose it's understandable that he thinks they're shit as he thinks Balotelli and Richards - last season Vieira as well - are also Yaya and Kolarov is Barry (occassionally Johnson depending on how long he's been straining his eyes). So he thinks they're making two or three times as many mistakes as they actually are. There was one game when he was slagging Yaya off and it had to be pointed out to him that Yaya wasn't actually on the pitch and it was Vieira that he should be calling.

Last time it was pointed out 'That was Richards who put it out' he replied 'Was it? Doesn't stop Yaya being shit though does it?'
Do you sit in 234?

MCFC BOB said:
daveduke67 said:
talkativesprout said:
Not at the match but in the chippy tonight. Im not sure about Mancini he's to negative..................WE HAVE JUST WON 4 FUCKIN NIL

There's a guy behind me in 212 who moans constantly about Mancini's tactics and substitutions and most of our players - hasn't eased up even this season.

He's particularly fond of having a go at Yaya and Barry. I suppose it's understandable that he thinks they're shit as he thinks Balotelli and Richards - last season Vieira as well - are also Yaya and Kolarov is Barry (occassionally Johnson depending on how long he's been straining his eyes). So he thinks they're making two or three times as many mistakes as they actually are. There was one game when he was slagging Yaya off and it had to be pointed out to him that Yaya wasn't actually on the pitch and it was Vieira that he should be calling.

Last time it was pointed out 'That was Richards who put it out' he replied 'Was it? Doesn't stop Yaya being shit though does it?'
Do you sit in 234?

Bob read it again! Especially the part about THE GUY BEHIND HIM IN 212!
:0/

MCFC BOB said:
daveduke67 said:
talkativesprout said:

Do you sit in 234?

Does that sound like you?

It could be as your eyes obvioulsy aren't too good either as you couldn't see the first sentence which says "There's a guy behind me in 212".

:-p

glen quagmire said:
MCFC BOB said:
daveduke67 said:

Do you sit in 234?

Bob read it again! Especially the part about THE GUY BEHIND HIM IN 212!
:0/
*sigh*

Looong day.

Crewe Alexandre Away Years Ago I Must Of Been About 8/9 Dad Had A Crewe Fan As A Mate So Got Us Tickets In Crewe End Facing the City Fans I Went to The Ground with My usual City Tracksuit City Shirt On And City Tatoo's On Either Cheek. Anyway Comes To Half Time And The Fans Are Playing With a Blow Up Ball bashing Around As Im Walking back To My seat, The Ball Comes Down To Me And I Blast it Back Into The Crowd Only To Hit The Only guy Who Was Focusing On reading The Programme Right In The B*ll*cks !!! I Looked Up To A Big Cheer Of The Crowd But A Miserable Loook From the Guy Who I Hit !!!! Fans All giving Me High 5's !!!

So Many On here that You Read And think Bloody hell I Remember that !!!!
CLASS THREAD!

mcfcscottmcfc said:
Crewe Alexandre Away Years Ago I Must Of Been About 8/9 Dad Had A Crewe Fan As A Mate So Got Us Tickets In Crewe End Facing the City Fans I Went to The Ground with My usual City Tracksuit City Shirt On And City Tatoo's On Either Cheek. Anyway Comes To Half Time And The Fans Are Playing With a Blow Up Ball bashing Around As Im Walking back To My seat, The Ball Comes Down To Me And I Blast it Back Into The Crowd Only To Hit The Only guy Who Was Focusing On reading The Programme Right In The B*ll*cks !!! I Looked Up To A Big Cheer Of The Crowd But A Miserable Loook From the Guy Who I Hit !!!! Fans All giving Me High 5's !!!

CLASS THREAD!

jUst A POint buT why ArE we TyPing in So ManY CapItals ?

Blue Mist said:
mcfcscottmcfc said:

CLASS THREAD!

jUst A POint buT why ArE we TyPing in So ManY CapItals ?

Bad Habbit I will stop just for you ! :)

hi all .new here.
I was at a rochdale game about 35 years ago as a guest with a friend and his dad. In those days segregation was minimal at best. At half time his dad bought us a cup of bovril each. Now the bovril at rochdale is that hot it burns the inside of your mouth.
All of a sudden about 20 opposition fans got into where we was standing ,trying to kick off. One of them ,a lad about 22 was stood in front of my mates dad screaming "come on ,come on". The nuclear hot bovril was dispatched into the lads face. Screaming like mad , he jumped the hoarding and began rubbing his face on the wet grass to cool his face down. 3 policemen grabbed him and threw him out.My mates dad looked at me and said...Yes its still too hot to drink.

Re: Re: Funniest thing you have heard at a match

Andy Dale said:
hi all .new here.
I was at a rochdale game about 35 years ago as a guest with a friend and his dad. In those days segregation was minimal at best. At half time his dad bought us a cup of bovril each. Now the bovril at rochdale is that hot it burns the inside of your mouth.
All of a sudden about 20 opposition fans got into where we was standing ,trying to kick off. One of them ,a lad about 22 was stood in front of my mates dad screaming "come on ,come on". The nuclear hot bovril was dispatched into the lads face. Screaming like mad , he jumped the hoarding and began rubbing his face on the wet grass to cool his face down. 3 policemen grabbed him and threw him out.My mates dad looked at me and said...Yes its still too hot to drink.

We have a winner, that is brilliant.

1st game of the season 83. Crystal Palace away. About 5,000 blues stood in the corner of the ground surrounded by trees at the back. The coppers were being a bit ott as usual. We then heard some rustling from the trees. It was a copper in 1 of the trees about 10 feet up. Loads of city fans turned round. My mate quick as a flash shouted out 'special branch i presume! Tears were rolling down some faces. Even some other coppers were pissing themselves!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.