Funniest thing you have heard at a match

A few years ago now....

Went to Oxford away at the manor ground.... we were used to playing in all seaters and it was a rareity to have the pleasure of standing up.

City fans humour prevailled when a whole bunch of lads sat down and started singing...

"Sit down if you love City...."

Made me smile at the time.

against West Ham a couple of seasons ago in the FA cup at home we got tickets by the away dugout.

Carlton Cole was warming up so me and my mates shout 'oi cole, your shitter then titus bramble'. he turned and replied 'you cant say that cos we play in different positions'

Was VERY funny but then a guy infront just shouts out, he not titus bramble, hes his cousin slack arse bramble.

We fell about laughing all match.

One of the home games last season a woman around us asked her husband if Sven ever comes to the games. Kept us laughing nearly all game long.

At an Arsenal game at COMS, 4 nil down at half time and a guy 3 rows back shouts out:
" I'm not saying this is a disaster but I've just seen Bruce Willis in his vest at the back of the stand"
Creased everyone up at the time, which took some doing considering the score.

Many many years ago when I used to watch Altrincham a lot I took my girlfriend, who had never been to a football match, to an away game at Northwich Vics.It was a Boxing Day local derby and very cold-she turned up in the Alty end her Mum's green and white scarf (Northwich colours) and then after 89 minutes with the score at 0-0 when Northwich were awarded a penalty with vicious swearing, despair, hanging of heads all around us, said in a very loud voice-"Never mind-it might be an indirect penalty." 26 years later I'm still married to her.

Years back a falla boomed out from the back of the Kippax, "Taxi for McNab", the team was warming up.

We sat behind the dugout for the City vs. Villa FA Cup replay under Pearce and Pearce disagreed with one of the referee's decisions right on the touchline. He shouted "Noooo!" at the top of his voice and Phil Dowd turned back to him and shouted "Yeeeees!".

Made me chuckle.

Probably the danny mills for england chant after scoring his wondergoal against blue scouse.

Chelsea last season when they started outplaying us someone shouted "come on city bring them down to our level"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.