Funniest thing you have heard at a match

i went to southampton v sheffield wednesday a couple of seasons ago (cousin plays for sheff wed), and the wednesday fans were having a go at the southampton fans and vice versa, then there was this southampton fan close to the away fans who's wife was thai! then came out a chant from all of the wednesday fans 'how much did you, how much did you, how much did you pay for your thai bride'! needless to say, that guy shut up but the girl was laughing along!

Way back in the 60's before Mercer and Allison when City struggled every season to avoid relegation with Dave Ewing and Bill leavers kicking hell out of everybody. It was very rare for City to ever take the lead in a match however at one game when they did and after a while the crowd had gone quiet expecting an equaliser from the opposition this well spoken wag in the crowd shouted 'Come on City, substantiate you intiative' quite funny I thought and still do.

The standing up and sitting down song that used to get sung in the south stand as the stewards were trying to get everyone sat down, the song and the actions cracked me up every time, did feel a bit sorry for the stewards trying in vain, but only a little bit.

some guy infront of me threatened to ''fill me in'' if i, and i repeat ''don't stop fucking swearing in front of his fucking daughter'' (which at first, i didn't even see her) but this was in the southstand aswell!

I'm in 104 and there's a guy a few rows infront gave pennant a right load of shit when he was at the scouse (i think it was).

All match he was shouting:
"Jermaine! i've had your mam!"
"Jermaine i could be your dad!"
"Jermaine what were you doing? you could've killed someone! you drink driving bastard!"

he's had a go at finnan and a couple of others too, seems to have died down a bit recently. If he comes on here we want some more, well, abuse really haha.

Away game a few seasons ago (think it was Anfield) and the guy behind me shouted at the ref " I hope you drop dead on Christmas Day in front of your wife and kids"! Don't think he agreed with some of the refereeing decisions!

Not heard but saw, leaving bramhall lane after balloongate looked up to see it kicking off on the second tier, bottles and coins going back and forth, then out of nowhere a blue leans over the barrier and starts twatting the sheffield fans with his bannana proper funny to watch

inthenextlife said:
Away game a few seasons ago (think it was Anfield) and the guy behind me shouted at the ref " I hope you drop dead on Christmas Day in front of your wife and kids"! Don't think he agreed with some of the refereeing decisions!

HAHAHA! ref's have gotta have the funniest insults at them, does anyone know if the old ref on hough end who spins his arm in a circle like elvis about 5 times when he blows for full time (whilst running) is still there?

Has to be at the Veltins:

"Can the Manchester United fans..." BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Five minutes later:

"Sorry about that last..." WAHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

Apparently it was some important announcement, don't think one City fan heard it though..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.