Funny one-off chants

PMSL here reading these. Sounds arrogant but we really do have a great bunch that are amongst the best supporters out there. Bit young to remember some of these games but loving the posts.

My personal favourite was the 'Your not incredible Hulk', as said, the fact he complained made that chant. If we ever play Zenit I will be sure to try and get that going again. Saying that his own team-mates don't think he's incredible either and are striking against the club over his wages!

This is a quality chant that I hope we get to sing again;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAvChkfpY4A[/youtube]

BlueGeorge said:
PSG at home a few years ago, 'where were you in World War II'

Happy days!! I started that chant after a few too many beers (as the French were holding up their flags during the match)

It got a mention in the MEN the day after aswell.......

Newcastle fans at Old Trafford last season " Your kids will be City fans" and "We support our local team"
I know this coz my mate is a Geordie and was at the game, he rang me up to tell me what they were singing!

OABAAB said:
Newcastle fans at Old Trafford last season " Your kids will be City fans" and "We support our local team"
I know this coz my mate is a Geordie and was at the game, he rang me up to tell me what they were singing!

Also where were you when Dzeko scored ;)

Some of ours over the years have been classics but a mate of mine used to always crack me up with his Newcastle -v- Sunderland chants. A couple of the corkers from Newcastle over the years were...

When Steve Howey played for Newcastle and his brother was on Sunderland's books they chanted at their own player...

"Steve Howey, Steve Howey, Steve Howey,
Your brother is a c*nt"

and when Peter Reid was manager of sunderland they chanted...

"Peter Reid's got a f*ckin monkey's heed, a f*ckin monkey's heed, a f*ckin monkey's heed"

class.

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
Some of ours over the years have been classics but a mate of mine used to always crack me up with his Newcastle -v- Sunderland chants. A couple of the corkers from Newcastle over the years were...

When Steve Howey played for Newcastle and his brother was on Sunderland's books they chanted at their own player...

"Steve Howey, Steve Howey, Steve Howey,
Your brother is a c*nt"

and when Peter Reid was manager of sunderland they chanted...

"Peter Reid's got a f*ckin monkey's heed, a f*ckin monkey's heed, a f*ckin monkey's heed"

class.

And who could forget the classic remix

Peytar Reid eats bananna's with his feet<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:54 pm --<br /><br />Just remembered another one this is from Stoke:

When they were playing Spuds last year

He looks like a chimp
he looks like a cccchhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmp
That Gareth Bale
he looks like a chimp

Funny because its true imo

Home mid week game against west ham couple year ago. Singing section to west ham lad giving it tghe bigg'un.

'You only fight in the movies.'

West Ham fans enjoyed it ha.

Not really a chant but bloody funny at the time. When we thrashed Bolton
6 - 2 (2003 I think) Allardyce had got a Brazilian on loan. Mario Jardel, he'd been a "wonderkid" as a teenager but then found alcohol and it was rumoured recreational drugs. He was brought on as a substitute in the second half and "minced" onto the field in a pair of 1980's very tight and very short shorts. Everytime he minced towards the ball the crowd started "oooooooh" and wringing their hands. He eventually realised it was him we were taking the piss out of and so did the rest of the Bolton lads who clearly thought it was hilarious.

Fulham`s Al Fayed getting turned down for citizenship (again).

"If your Chairman`s got a passport clap your hands"

Also standing up behind the goal at Fulham (the friday night game just after Princess Diana & his son died), Al Fayed walks past us with his bodyguards giving it the large one. The chant of "where`s your Dodi gone?" goes up. Cruel, but piss funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.