Funny one-off chants

Years ago, at Bradford I think, a tannoy went out asking a Mr Pitchfork to contact the nearest Police Officer and the chant went up, ' You're in the shit Mr Pitchfork, shit Mr Pitchfork........ and then followed by, 'There's only one Mr Pitchfork.....' Why..??? Was it the Name???

OJ Blue said:
'one Whoopi Goldberg, there's only one Whoopi Goldberg'

'Whoopi Whoopi give us a wave' etc....etc...

North stand circa 2001 sung to Fulhams Rufus Brevett, he took it in good humour, plus we won 4-1.

My memory of that is that he was hacked off at it.

I might be wrong, but I thought he had been here either earlier in the season (on loan with someone?) or the previous year and got the same thing but in that match there was a long injury stoppage and it started up again whilst the crowd were bored.

I have it in my head that he wasn't happy and tried steaming into a tackle soon after (obviously resulting in another rendition)

BlueAnorak said:
Not done so far is:
"You've got a pineapple on your head" to Forest's Jason Lee about 94 - We were one of the first (if not the first) to sing it and it caught on across the land soon after...

Also the rather rotund Wycombe Wanderers goal keeper who took goal kicks at Maine Road to the sound of "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as he ran up, followed by "Fat Bastard" after he kicked it. We have used this one a lot - but for a goalie of such porker dimensions, as Wycombe's was, it was truly one of the fumiest Non-PC moments of my life.

My favourites are:
"Going Down, Going Down" from Boro and "So are we, so are we" in response.
"One Whoopi Goldberg. There's only one Whoopi Goldberg" + "Whoopi. Whoopi give us a wave" to Fulhams Rufus Brevett
"Your not incredible" to Hulk
The whole Alan saga... Pigging Hillarious.

Nearly top of the pile is:
"There's only two Andy Gorams. Two Andy Gorams" (A cruel but hilarious repost to his split personality disorder).

But number 1 has to be:
"Your coats from Matalan" to the Special One. Pure genius! I expect a repeat performance in November...
Brilliant thread, great stuff.

But City never, ever sang the two Andy Gorams song. He had been playing in Scotland for years by the time that one came out, and it was sung by his own Rangers fans I think

Chillidog77 said:
Also standing up behind the goal at Fulham (the friday night game just after Princess Diana & his son died), Al Fayed walks past us with his bodyguards giving it the large one. The chant of "where`s your Dodi gone?" goes up. Cruel, but piss funny.

Not really.

quiet_riot said:
Chillidog77 said:
Also standing up behind the goal at Fulham (the friday night game just after Princess Diana & his son died), Al Fayed walks past us with his bodyguards giving it the large one. The chant of "where`s your Dodi gone?" goes up. Cruel, but piss funny.

Not really.

Agreed. Pretty scummy chant to sing.

"Never felt more like shagging a brass, we're in Kiev we're on the lash ohhhhh City, you've got me shagging a brass"

Sang in an Irish Bar in Kiev.

Cant believe the
"We're Norwich City, we've come for our scarves" at the swamp last year hasnt been mentioned yet<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:38 pm --<br /><br />Cant believe the
"We're Norwich City, we've come for our scarves" at the swamp last year hasnt been mentioned yet

Another funny one in the arsenal game when we was 4 down at Maine road, was the chant at ray parlour " there's only one charley dimmuck "he didn't like it one bit.

To the rags in their green and yellow scarves

"Are you Norwich in disguise"

Chelsea v Rags at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea fans sang

"Live round the corner, you only live round the corner!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.