Funny one-off chants

Great thread, Stoke at home last season "You've had your throw-in, now fuck off home" is my favourite that's not been mentioned.

Not done so far is:
"You've got a pineapple on your head" to Forest's Jason Lee about 94 - We were one of the first (if not the first) to sing it and it caught on across the land soon after...

Also the rather rotund Wycombe Wanderers goal keeper who took goal kicks at Maine Road to the sound of "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as he ran up, followed by "Fat Bastard" after he kicked it. We have used this one a lot - but for a goalie of such porker dimensions, as Wycombe's was, it was truly one of the fumiest Non-PC moments of my life.

My favourites are:
"Going Down, Going Down" from Boro and "So are we, so are we" in response.
"One Whoopi Goldberg. There's only one Whoopi Goldberg" + "Whoopi. Whoopi give us a wave" to Fulhams Rufus Brevett
"Your not incredible" to Hulk
The whole Alan saga... Pigging Hillarious.

Nearly top of the pile is:
"There's only two Andy Gorams. Two Andy Gorams" (A cruel but hilarious repost to his split personality disorder).

But number 1 has to be:
"Your coats from Matalan" to the Special One. Pure genius! I expect a repeat performance in November...

"He's got a pie in his pocket"..........."have you ever had a salad"...."if it wasnt for your players you'd be good"....and my favourite aimed at two scuffling Everton fans "are you fighting over food"

Huddersfield away either 84 or 85.
A small bunch of skinheads in the side terrace next to the away end acting all hard, one wearing glasses. Up went the chant
''one specky skinhead, there's only one specky skinhead....''

Even his mates were pissing themselves at that one

Port Vale away in the relegation to to Div 2 season (or poss season before)

Paraplegic team on pitch at half time - "Are you City in disguise?"

I liked a version of the Peter Reid song the Wolves fans did at So'Light back in 1999-ish:
In the town of Liverpool lived a man called Peter Reid
And he moved to Sunderland.. and he grew-ew-ew..a monkeez 'ed

Peter Reids's got a [ ] monkeez'ed

Sounded great in the black country accent.

Also - in 2010 when Liverpool were at Etihad there was some good "benefits" banter - "Benefits, benefits, benefits" for "LIverpool, liverpool, liverpool" and "We love you benefits .. we do".

Remember playing Wimbledon at Maine Road.

Singing 'Does your brother wank you off?' to John Fashanu...

Vinnie Jones cupped his ear to the Kippax so we sang it louder and he ran off pissing himself.

Burnage Burnsy said:
Remember playing Wimbledon at Maine Road.

Singing 'Does your brother wank you off?' to John Fashanu...

Vinnie Jones cupped his ear to the Kippax so we sang it louder and he ran off pissing himself.

Brilliant!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Huddersfield away either 84 or 85.
A small bunch of skinheads in the side terrace next to the away end acting all hard, one wearing glasses. Up went the chant
''one specky skinhead, there's only one specky skinhead....''

Even his mates were pissing themselves at that one
class remember them well.was that the return after the 10-1 if so was it gidman or mcnab who slammed home a late free kick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.