Funny one-off chants

kippaxking79 said:
I heard a beauty today watching the Tyne Wear derby in Sunderland city centre. Went like this..........

To the tune of "the lion sleeps tonight"

"He's our keeper a mighty keeper - Simon Mignolettttttt!!!!!
"He's our keeper a mighty keeper - Simon Mignolettttttt!!!!!
A Mignolet, a mignolet, a mignolet, a mignolet, a mignolet (etc... etc....)

On the way home though i thought we could nick it. Just change Keeper to Captain and Simon Mignolet to Vincent Kompany. Just a thought ;)

Yep. It works. Im just singing it in my head right now.

I liked:

Your Dad's going down
Your Dad's going downnnnnn
Oh Jamie Redknapp
Your Dad's going down

At Liverpool away, Carling Cup Semi Final last season when he was in the Sky studio right next to us.

Bellamy scored whilst we were singing it and it became "He's still going down, he's still going downnn..."

Well I found it funny anyway!

I liked the banter we had with QPR fans this season when they came to the Etihad.

QPR fans "You were lucky you scored at the end"

City fans "You were lucky u scored at all"

one from 2001/02 at Gillingham the week after we won the 1st division was "City's going up with an arab and a jew" referring to Benarbia & Berkovic which was funny ane one from Bolton away in 2003/04 was "Incest its a Bolton thing"

think it was southampton at home when @arry left them to join arch rivals pompey a few days before (or might of been other way round) and to the tune of on the way to armarillo......................harry redknapp shit on you ....

and bolton at home with bung enquirys going on allardyce whats ya price haha

Middlesboro FA cup absoluetly freezing, we got there and there was an anouncement that the motorways were shut. Right at the end of the game it was announced that all trans penine routes were now open to which City sang "were going home, were going home, Citys going home"

ade_akhtar said:
I liked the banter we had with QPR fans this season when they came to the Etihad.

QPR fans "You were lucky you scored at the end"

City fans "You were lucky u scored at all"

LOL class

What about "There's only one Jamie Oliver" after Delia Smiths pissed up rant at Norwich that night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.