Fury vs Haye 28th Sep

ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:
Have you not watched the press conference then?

Yes, so what?

He doesn't give a fuck about haye, big deal, he's playing up to the cameras.[/quote]

I know he is, but its laughable. It's like Stoke saying they could get more points than City next season.

So he's living the dream?

You never had dreams about scoring for City at the swamp and running around the ground giving the red shit loads in celebration!

Might be just me then!

allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:

Yes, so what?

He doesn't give a fuck about haye, big deal, he's playing up to the cameras.[/quote]

I know he is, but its laughable. It's like Stoke saying they could get more points than City next season.

You never had dreams about scoring for City at the swamp and running around the ground giving the red shit loads in celebration!

Might be just me then!

The difference is, before it happened I never slated the scum (for on pitch results), my main line was abusing the fans.

Fury has a great career, don't get me wrong, but disrespecting Haye is laughable. I think Fury is a good fighter and wish him all the best, I just don't respect fighters that have a go at bigger names.

In context, I hate the scum, I still acknowledge they'll carry on challenging us for honours.

ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:
Yes, so what?

Might be just me then!

The difference is, before it happened I never slated the scum (for on pitch results), my main line was abusing the fans.

Fury has a great career, don't get me wrong, but disrespecting Haye is laughable. I think Fury is a good fighter and wish him all the best, I just don't respect fighters that have a go at bigger names.

In context, I hate the scum, I still acknowledge they'llcarry on challenging us for honours.

You type really fast.

allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:

Might be just me then!

In context, I hate the scum, I still acknowledge they'llcarry on challenging us for honours.

You type really fast.

I see what you did there.

ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:

You type really fast.

You win, 3rd Ko

Quite frankly, neither of them are worth getting out of bed for. I kind of remember boxing when it was good. Doubt anyone outside of this country has the least interest in these two nobodies.

ianw16 said:
Quite frankly, neither of them are worth getting out of bed for. I kind of remember boxing when it was good. Doubt anyone outside of this country has the least interest in these two nobodies.

Ignorant remark.

Fury beat a Yank called Steve Cunningham in Madison Square Garden. Cunningham is one of their best ever cruiserweights and is only begins Evander Holyfield.

Heavyweight is the biggest division in boxing and America have an affinity with it due to the likes of Jack Dempsey, Jack Johnson, Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano, Ali, Foreman, Tyson and Holyfield.

Very rarely will an all English affair have the Americans interested but this fight will certainly be watched and enjoyed. I'd go as far as saying Vegas would like to host the next super fight in the division.

Also Haye is co-promoted by GBP, the boggsted boxing promoters in USA.

ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:
ManCitizens. said:

You win, 3rd Ko

On a serious note, they’re both at the top of their profession, i just rate Haye a lot higher.

?? Top of their profession, I hardly think so, even in these talent barren times in the heavyweight division, Haye at least has fought at the top level but Fury has fought bums in the main and to be honest her has never looked world class in any of his fights to date, I tip Haye to win after a crap fight and Fury to go back to fighting fellow Gypo's behind the waltza's....

Blue Til Death said:
ManCitizens. said:
allan harper said:
You win, 3rd Ko

On a serious note, they’re both at the top of their profession, i just rate Haye a lot higher.

?? Top of their profession, I hardly think so, even in these talent barren times in the heavyweight division, Haye at least has fought at the top level but Fury has fought bums in the main and to be honest her has never looked world class in any of his fights to date, I tip Haye to win after a crap fight and Fury to go back to fighting fellow Gypo's behind the waltza's....

I got called a hater for staying facts earlier in thread :/

I even said I liked him ffs.

Anyway, "Scream if you wanna go faster, HuuuuwaHuuuuwaHuuuuwaHuuuuwa!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.