future expansion

Some one told me the other day we have had all our licenses approved for next year any way. some thing to do with every time we hold an event ie not football we have to apply for one and its all good. I know the rugby are thinking of making it their permanent venue?

Markie07 said:
Some one told me the other day we have had all our licenses approved for next year any way. some thing to do with every time we hold an event ie not football we have to apply for one and its all good. I know the rugby are thinking of making it their permanent venue?
Indeed, the club applied for permanent all year license a few weeks ago. However, there is currently there is a 11pm curfew & I can't see that changing when you hear people claiming they can hear Coldplay in the distance from the city centre. Not sure what the license could entail.

If we keep selling out then it should be an ideal time to expand the stadium. As other poster has said the more success on the field we have the more chance we have to sell out.

oakiecokie said:
carlos92 said:
If we keep selling out then it should be an ideal time to expand the stadium. As other poster has said the more sucess on the field we have the more chance we have to sell out.

And certainly we have issued thousands of additional Bluecards out for this forthcoming season.

True. I am wondering when we do expand which stand is first for expanding?

I know there will be a very short window, but, if the owner decided to throw the man power (1,000+ say) at it, 24/7, would it be feasible to have one stand expanded in one close season?

flipmode said:
I know there will be a very short window, but, if the owner decided to throw the man power (1,000+ say) at it, 24/7, would it be feasible to have one stand expanded in one close season?

Very much doubt it the hole roof needs coming of! Plus if it would only take 1 closed season, I have a feeling it would of been done this summer

Haven't United managed to expand there ground without too much disruption?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.