Future Wingers

That saint maximin at newcastle looks the business, everytime I've seen him hes been very dangerous, still young too

That saint maximin at newcastle looks the business, everytime I've seen him hes been very dangerous, still young too
He's a treat for the eye but not got end product and consistency to play higher than mid table atm. I'd prefer Sarr. Less flashy but even faster, more consistent and better in the final third. Sarr got that elegant running stride like Sané going on, where he glides effortless like a gazelle

Both sides need upgrade. Sterling might be one of the best in the world at getting himself in good positions, but can't finish. Need players on both sides that have pace and are confident that they can score when in position. Raheem isn't clinical enough and mahrez doesnt fit the style of place. Not enough pace in the front 6 at the momeny

Even if Sané stays we should look to get a LW. Sterling has lost all ability to cut in and shoot. As a right winger he could go back to being a 20 goal a season tap in merchant

Should start playing Braaf in the league, or he will leave us. Sterling has been horrible since christmas, and does not deserve to start in this form

Not saying we should be starting with him but he should at least be on the bench and given minutes here and there just as we did with Foden.

Not saying we should be starting with him but he should at least be on the bench and given minutes here and there just as we did with Foden.
The league’s finished and it would be impossible to do any worse than what Sterling is currently doing. To give Braaf a couple starts could maybe save us 60m+

Should start playing Braaf in the league, or he will leave us. Sterling has been horrible since christmas, and does not deserve to start in this form
There is the Problem if Sterling does not do the business no one will but Braaf should get game time, If he gets the last 10 minutes of every league game it will not be his fault if we lose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.