Future Wingers

Should start playing Braaf in the league, or he will leave us. Sterling has been horrible since christmas, and does not deserve to start in this form

I had the same thought today. There is nothing to play for in the league. Why not give Braaf a start?

I had the same thought today. There is nothing to play for in the league. Why not give Braaf a start?
Pep hates players who only seems to interested in their own success. Happened with Ibra and Eto'o at Barca, Cancelo this season, Mahrez in the beginning of last season and Yaya back in the days. I think there's a reason Braaf doesn't train with the first team, because he's talented enough no doubt. Has to be an attitude issue

Agree completely but he may not be ready to play full games at this stage.
No one can have a say on that before he has actually played for the first team. I bet a lot of people said that about players like Saka, TAA, Tomori, Gilmour etc.
10 years ago I wouldn’t even dream of having someone like Pep, and we’re truly blessed to have him, but in terms of using youth players he has been disappointing IMO. The league’s over so there’s absolutely no reason not to play Garcia, Doyle and Braaf (not all of them at the same time)

Pep hates players who only seems to interested in their own success. Happened with Ibra at Barca, Cancelo this season, Mahrez in the beginning of last season. I think there's a reason Braaf doesn't train with the first team, because he's talented enough no doubt. Has to be an attitude issue

Personally I think the epitome of our current issue is based around the fact that we do not have players with such attitudes. To quote Deeney, our players (bar Kev) haven’t got the cojones to take the initiative.

Personally I think the epitome of our current issue is based around the fact that we do not have players with such attitudes. To quote Deeney, our players (bar Kev) haven’t got the cojones to take the initiative.
Bernardo usually turns up in big games and never gets affected by pressure. Don't know what happened today

I would like Braaf to play, but the problem is Pep will continue to play Sterling until he gets into form.

I would like Braaf to play, but the problem is Pep will continue to play Sterling until he gets into form.
Which is how it should be, first Braaf has to get on the subs bench, today we saw Foden playing on the wing? and all season Sane has been out who came in to play LW? Sterling, and who played when he was injured? Braaf needs to be on the bench but for that we need a fully fit squad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.