Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent game today, brilliant pressing and unselfish work for the team. Very unlucky not to score.

Didn't realise in the games leading upto the WC he had scored 10 in 18 games for Brazil. No wonder Tite is selecting him ahead of Firminho

I watched a video of the game last night & it just confirmed what I have thought for some time, which is that Brazil.only come alive when they start to.involve Gabriel Jesus in the game.

If they ignore him, it's basically the Neymar show, with some added bits of self indulgence by Coutinho. If Neymar plays & blinder & Coutinho curls one in, they don't need Jesus.

But if the oppo doesn't fall for it, they are basically a shit team. Until Jesus gets involved, then he does as much with one touch, as Neymar/Coutinho do with ten.

Brazil (& City) need to.get him involved more still imo, even if he loses the ball. He makes stuff happen out of nothing. He's fucking brilliant.

I watched a video of the game last night & it just confirmed what I have thought for some time, which is that Brazil.only come alive when they start to.involve Gabriel Jesus in the game.

If they ignore him, it's basically the Neymar show, with some added bits of self indulgence by Coutinho. If Neymar plays & blinder & Coutinho curls one in, they don't need Jesus.

But if the oppo doesn't fall for it, they are basically a shit team. Until Jesus gets involved, then he does as much with one touch, as Neymar/Coutinho do with ten.

Brazil (& City) need to.get him involved more still imo, even if he loses the ball. He makes stuff happen out of nothing. He's fucking brilliant.
It's been the Neymar show for some years mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.