Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

My concern is that he had injury problems last year - I'm afraid this might be another Gundogan situation, where the talent is undeniable but can't stay on the field.

Except he played 27 games for Palmeiras, in between he played in the Olympics for Brazil , then played 6 World Cup qualifiers then went back to Palmeiras to finish the season, had a month off then started at City.

Other than that, you could be on to something.

Well we're about to find out if our improved form is down to the lift he gave us or the players adapting to Pep's demands a bit better. Hopefully more the latter as it also corresponded with Sane returning, Willy in nets and Pep ditching 3 at the back.

Unfortunately at the time of the treatment, I suspected it could be a broken bone. Very unlucky as I honestly still struggled to see where it even happened.

So broken toes aren't a symptom of being injury prone? You can be injury prone and have all kinds of different injuries. That's the point. Hopefully he comes back and is fine but it's not a promising start. Either way time will tell.
Eh? Of course they are not. They are symptom of being a footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.