Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Sterling give us that Jesus doesn't currently? Unless he's asked for a move, this doesn't make any sense to me. Especially when it's clear that Pep trusts Jesus in 'big' games..

Certainly better than Jota and too good for Arsenal
All about opinions i suppose.

Promised so much and I've always willed him on to be who I thought he could be, grafter that's all in my opinion.

Don't give a flying fuck about Arsenal, but I'm afraid I would rather have Jota.

Jota is 2 levels above him. Jota in our attack already has the league won IMO
I do think Jota would have helped us immensely. The one that frustrates me is Luis Diaz, who not only is a great player, a game changer for them (especially for these final games), but compare how much they got him for IN JANUARY vs what we paid for Grealish. Why do we sleep in an opportunity like this. He would have chosen us if we had shown interest

I wish him well.

He's given us some big goals and some big performances, and even when things weren't going his way he's always put in a big shift.

He's only 25, he's got a career to build (and a World Cup squad to make) and I think he can be a regular starter in a decent team.

I wonder if his game-time on the wing this season has been partly about allowing him to show any prospective buyers what he can do in his preferred position.

I don’t think it’s been mentioned in this thread, but the main motivation for him to move is the World Cup. Tite has publicly made comments that certainly have made him consider it

Arsenal a good move for him. However, in this market, anything less than £25-£30 mil is poor business by City. But then again, we do seem to be push overs when it comes to selling our players.

Totally disagree. A fully confident Gabby is an asset for any team.

That's true. Unfortunately his confidence disappeared 18 months ago. I love Gabby but he's nowhere near the level we require now. Will be sad to see him go but the lad needs to be playing every week as a striker. He's not going to get that here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.