Game of Thrones 4

I've not read the books but been watching the show. Bit annoyed that Bron isn't going to be Tyrion's champion, I was looking forward to that fight with Clegane, now a guy who has been in it 2 minutes will do the fighting. The tale he told to Tyrion in his cell was good though, I like a bit of back story.

Edit your post Steve ffs, I haven't watched it yet and like me, most people are probably waiting for it to air tonight.

Use the spoiler button ffs.

Edit yours too Gloria.

stony said:
Edit your post Steve ffs, I haven't watched it yet and like me, most people are probably waiting for it to air tonight.

Edit yours too Gloria.
I've sorted it stony but Esteban, how stupid was it quoting that post?

To reinforce the point, please use the Spoiler tag if you reveal plot details.

Prestwich_Blue said:
stony said:

Edit yours too Gloria.

better still delete the spoiler post altogether. I mean how fucking wooden is that.

Prestwich_Blue said:
stony said:

Edit yours too Gloria.

Cheers Colin.

Apologies, I mistakenly thought this was for people who are up to date with the series, and I didn't think people would read the last page of the thread knowing that a new episode has been aired.

I never knew about a "spoiler" button. I do now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.