Game of Thrones 4

FantasyIreland said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Akai said:
wow what an episode, loved the final 10 mins !

He's some actor peter dinklage, from the very first season he has been the stand out actor, superb!!!!!

Fantastic,i had goosebumps watching that scene,rapidly becoming my favourite character.

His accent's all over the place when he has to raise his voice, but his facial expressions and the timing of his delivery are exceptional. I also think Tyrion is probably the best written character; he gets more than his fair share of good dialogue to work with. He did a great job in last night's episode.

The next few episodes are going to be incredible. Can't wait for the next 2 in particular!

FromPollockToSilva said:
I also think Tyrion is probably the best written character; he gets more than his fair share of good dialogue to work with.

I think GRRM said Tyrion was his favourite character. Looking at him, I can imagine he was able to write empathetically as to how the world treats the not-so-perfect people.

1961_vintage said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
I also think Tyrion is probably the best written character; he gets more than his fair share of good dialogue to work with.

I think GRRM said Tyrion was his favourite character. Looking at him, I can imagine he was able to write empathetically as to how the world treats the not-so-perfect people.

He's basically the only good guy in it who's at the centre of events. So everything revolves around him, he's the moral compass of it.

*not a book reader*

apparently white king that we were shown in the last ep. is only a legend in the books and dose not exists.

also it was weird that they showed the sansa's necklace in the court, where we saw it before when Lord balish smashed it in front of Sansa

kawkav said:
*not a book reader*

apparently white king that we were shown in the last ep. is only a legend in the books and dose not exists.

also it was weird that they showed the sansa's necklace in the court, where we saw it before when Lord balish smashed it in front of Sansa

Lord Baelish then threw the necklace onto Ser Dontos's body, which was recovered along with the necklace.

kawkav said:
*not a book reader*

Well the stories are just told in legend up to now in the book, Maybe we will meet him in the Winds of Winter, it's the Nights King Mate not White king :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.