Game of Thrones 4

TCIB said:
The Pope said:
558091_602i.jpg

fucking lol

What a great episode, i fucking hated that **** who copped for it of the big fella when he had been warged up on warg juice.
Baelish is as slippery a **** as ever, i wanna smash Margery's back doors in like a stallion kicking in stable doors.

Pod and Brianne is not as good as Jamie and Brianne so far but he had the character to be a **** i guess, Pod's character will need to work at it.

I'm guessing Brianne will eventually find out what Pod's special talent is and make up for many years of chastity in a full length(fnar fnar) perv episode!

Gelsons Dad said:
TCIB said:
The Pope said:

fucking lol

What a great episode, i fucking hated that **** who copped for it of the big fella when he had been warged up on warg juice.
Baelish is as slippery a **** as ever, i wanna smash Margery's back doors in like a stallion kicking in stable doors.

Pod and Brianne is not as good as Jamie and Brianne so far but he had the character to be a **** i guess, Pod's character will need to work at it.

I'm guessing Brianne will eventually find out what Pod's special talent is and make up for many years of chastity in a full length(fnar fnar) perv episode!

I am seriously impressed at how ugly they've made Gwendoline Christie for that role. She scrubs up extremely well.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Henkeman said:
I am seriously impressed at how ugly they've made Gwendoline Christie for that role. She scrubs up extremely well.

You'd want a lad you could hang a gate from to be going at that.

gwendoline-christie-in-red-cape-dress-photo-u2.jpg

Henkeman said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
Henkeman said:

You'd want a lad you could hang a gate from to be going at that.

gwendoline-christie-in-red-cape-dress-photo-u2.jpg

There is some naked snaps of her online that she did a few years back ;)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Akai said:
wow what an episode, loved the final 10 mins !

He's some actor peter dinklage, from the very first season he has been the stand out actor, superb!!!!!

Fantastic,i had goosebumps watching that scene,rapidly becoming my favourite character.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.